OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

FADES OVER EVERYTHING.

One of the Best Sneakers Released of All-Time. Period.

And for the Vision Impaired dudes in here... the Toe Box is Lavender. And if it was considered Pink... MAN UP. Who the Eff cares??? Doesn't change the way they look... does it? NOPE.

I actually can't even remember how many pairs of fades I bought, I think 5 or 6. I am traveling and everything is in storage, so I have just 1 pair with me.

Fades will go for a grip in a couple years, wait and see...

Struck out on Pit Vipers from Eastbay but got em from Nike, had the black elites in my cart already and just went ahead and pulled the trigger on both.....cant wait to get back from Afghani land to put em both on feet. Anybody know where I can get a decent priced pair of fades at in a 10.5?

FADES OVER EVERYTHING.

One of the Best Sneakers Released of All-Time. Period.

And for the Vision Impaired dudes in here... the Toe Box is Lavender. And if it was considered Pink... MAN UP. Who the Eff cares??? Doesn't change the way they look... does it? NOPE.
Cherry red chariot, excess is just my character
All black tux, niga shoes lavender

Seriously HOW are the Purple fades GOAT? You can only wear that with White/Grey.  You wear a Red shirt, you can't wear purple shoes or you will look like a clown.  You wear a Purple shirt and purple shoes, I will laugh at you in real life and call you Barney.  The purple fades = Jordan 5 Grapes.  Like all those dudes trying to matchy matchy their outfits look straight up GOOFY.

Compared to something more VERSATILE like the Black Elites. You can rock those with ANYTHING. 

Last edited:
Couldn't find any cj81 motor city at stores to buy using bday coupon.
I might just buy these pit vipers using the bday coupon as a consolation. Might mull it over to keep or not at home.

Cherry red chariot, excess is just my character
All black tux, niga shoes lavender

Seriously HOW are the Purple fades GOAT? You can only wear that with White/Grey.  You wear a Red shirt, you can't wear purple shoes or you will look like a clown.  You wear a Purple shirt and purple shoes, I will laugh at you in real life and call you Barney.  The purple fades = Jordan 5 Grapes.  Like all those dudes trying to matchy matchy their outfits look straight up GOOFY.

Compared to something more VERSATILE like the Black Elites. You can rock those with ANYTHING. 
Mfer...it doesn't take any imagination to wear a black shoe. 

Just accept it. Fades > all

Last edited:
Any idea what Nick is wearing?

White uppers and midsole, purple swoosh and outsole, yellow heel cup.

No pics sorry. Im watching the preseason game.

Looking back at how the shoe game used to be, it's amazing how long the sulphurs sat. Has to be the most slept on Kobe 8 imo.

Man, I'm pissed.  I went to a Footlocker in the city to cop a pair of Pit Vipers.  Brought the bday coupon and everything.  So I go into the Footlocker and ask one of the Employees "You got this in a size 12?" as I was pointing to the Pit Vipers.  She was like "Yea, we got a few pairs left."

I ask her if I can use my bday coupon, and she asks to look at it.  I show it to her, and then she asks her manager if it can be used, and he said yes.  I asked if it can be used on this release, and he said yes.

I told the employee that I would be back, I just needed to get some money first.  So I head over to the bank and withdraw some cash.  It was distracting cause right outside the bank there was this protest against slavery, which was weird cause I thought slavery was already illegalized.  

Then, I realized I had to take a piss and then I dipped into the local Uniqlo store.  After relieving myself and looking around for a few mins, I went back to the Footlocker to claim my Pit Vipers!  I ask for my size, and the lady comes back and was like "While you were away, someone came and bought up the remaining size 12's.  We only have size 11.5 and 13."

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom