OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

so are white based and dark based TB's dropping?

all over the league lots of players have the white ones.

:nerd:

NO BUYING OR SELLING

I'm not buying or selling on the website, thank you very much. I'm asking a question about other places to buy. I looked at the rules

its called bait. and posting it over and over is annoying and not needed. its generally the same people in here and you have been around here long enough to know that.

also, people are kind enough to post links whenever they find inventory so you don't need to keep asking.

Can you please show me where baiting is in the rules? I did not see that in the rule, if I did something illegal I apologize for asking about the shoes, but that's it. Plus I think I have only asked maybe twice. I see ppl asking questions multiple times and I never see anyone else saying this. I'm always here to help someone get a shoe and find out the latest info and that's all I ask in return

Last edited:

Thank you chiacrack! That's all I was asking for, HELP
i have a saved search on ebay for all 9.5 DS and 9.5 preowned Kobe 8s. I will send you a PM as soon as I see a pair of Volts. How's that?

you can also bookmark searches from *************, footlocker, niketalk buy and sell, etc. To my recollection, they had volts restocked on FL last week or the week before that, so you should keep searching. Tenacity will be rewarded. We can definitely provide the resources but you'll have to do the searches (which is as easy as clicking and pressing ctrl + r)

i have a saved search on ebay for all 9.5 DS and 9.5 preowned Kobe 8s. I will send you a PM as soon as I see a pair of Volts. How's that?

you can also bookmark searches from *************, footlocker, niketalk buy and sell, etc. To my recollection, they had volts restocked on FL last week or the week before that, so you should keep searching. Tenacity will be rewarded. We can definitely provide the resources but you'll have to do the searches (which is as easy as clicking and pressing ctrl + r)
Thanks waywayhooray!!

so are white based and dark based TB's dropping?

all over the league lots of players have the white ones.

nerd.gif
i wouldnt mind seeing a white based kobe 8 released to the general public

Can you please show me where baiting is in the rules? I did not see that in the rule, if I did something illegal I apologize for asking about the shoes, but that's it. Plus I think I have only asked maybe twice. I see ppl asking questions multiple times and I never see anyone else saying this. I'm always here to help someone get a shoe and find out the latest info and that's all I ask in return

Listen,
I asked how many times you were gonna ask the question. You stated you will until you find your answer. Don't pull the only asked twice card please because you already stated your intention to keep asking over and over.
I answered your question and was called rude because I asked how many times you were gonna ask.
How is it bait? Because people see such a post and all I end up reading is "PM SENT!!!!! or I have a size 9.5 for sale. Hit me up!"

If you NEEEEED volts, use the forum signature and put a WTB in it. People see it and they can choose to contact you in the mean time.

If everyone that needed a color just posted over and over and over then this thread would be terrible clutter in the thread especially when shoes initially drop.

If you cant get that concept, then I'm not sure what to say.

Last edited:
Listen,
I asked how many times you were gonna ask the question. You stated you will until you find your answer. Don't pull the only asked twice card please because you already stated your intention to keep asking over and over.
I answered your question and was called rude because I asked how many times you were gonna ask.
How is it bait? Because people see such a post and all I end up reading is "PM SENT!!!!! or I have a size 9.5 for sale. Hit me up!"

If you NEEEEED volts, use the forum signature and put a WTB in it. People see it and they can choose to contact you in the mean time.

If everyone that needed a color just posted over and over and over then this thread would be terrible clutter in the thread especially when shoes initially drop.

If you cant get that concept, then I'm not sure what to say.
I CAN GET THE CONCEPT!! I'm not baiting anyone, plus I asked for you to show the me rules on baiting and I haven't received anything stating I cannot ask the question more than once or even at all. I am not dumb. I am very educated. 

Yes, someone answered me and offered to help me by looking out for a pair. that's all I was asking for. Yes I asked twice and I was going to wait a cpl of weeks like I did last time, so don't tell me not to pull something.  All I ask is that you speak to me different than you did. 

It's funny you talk about ppl cluttering the forum, but how many times have we seen top 10 or bottom 5? Tons but I have never seen you say anything to them

I love coming to this forum to finding out about the new Kobe's 8 coming out and helping ppl find new items to wear with their shoes, but if you are going to be fair, you have to be fair across the board and treat everyone with RESPECT.

I CAN GET THE CONCEPT!! I'm not baiting anyone, plus I asked for you to show the me rules on baiting and I haven't received anything stating I cannot ask the question more than once or even at all. I am not dumb. I am very educated. 

Yes, someone answered me and offered to help me by looking out for a pair. that's all I was asking for. Yes I asked twice and I was going to wait a cpl of weeks like I did last time, so don't tell me not to pull something.  All I ask is that you speak to me different than you did. 

It's funny you talk about ppl cluttering the forum, but how many times have we seen top 10 or bottom 5? Tons but I have never seen you say anything to them

I love coming to this forum to finding out about the new Kobe's 8 coming out and helping ppl find new items to wear with their shoes, but if you are going to be fair, you have to be fair across the board and treat everyone with RESPECT.
Stop posting to get your post count up fam... no one needs that. 

I just received my pit viper thru the mail. This question goes out to the guys who wear hats.. can you post what hat you have to go along the pit vipers

I just received my pit viper thru the mail. This question goes out to the guys who wear hats.. can you post what hat you have to go along the pit vipers

that's a tough one because I cant name 1 team that has that color purple and mint. maybe one of those sites that sells custom fitteds will have something. the closet team color I can think of is the hornets but its definitely not a perfect match.

For someone so educated you sure do make a lot of grammatical errors. 

need blitz blues... don't know why I keep playing around with them... terrible person I am.

Back
Top Bottom