OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

just check once a day, thats what I did with tony the tigers and one day they just lifted the exclusions and I copped

Flipped my bel airs for a lil, now whether I want the pit vipers... I'm sorta thinking I like that kobe hoodie enough to scoop em.

Not really feeling the mine greys.
Was really hoping we'd see a brown/tan/stone type of cw for the rattlesnake but oh well it's poppin off in my head.

I'm sorry this isn't about shoes but it get should release that backpack

I decided to get graffitis when I saw him with jimmy kimmel.  I only use kobes to ball in, but looks really good with casual use

Anyone know where I can find some 9.5 kobe 8 volts from? I really dont wanna pay kicks crew price 210+ shipping! Thanks fam

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find some 9.5 kobe 8 volts from? I really dont wanna pay kicks crew price 210+ shipping! Thanks fam

how many times u gonna ask? volts aren't really around like that anymore. you just have to keep checking ebay, the buy/sell area, and this thread for someone to update in the mean time.

how many times u gonna ask? volts aren't really around like that anymore. you just have to keep checking ebay, the buy/sell area, and this thread for someone to update in the mean time.
I'm gonna ask until someone answers me. To be an admin you are kinda rude!

I'm gonna ask until someone answers me. To be an admin you are kinda rude!

rude because you keep asking the same question? ill just delete the post then. its just that simple.

check bouncewear its a foreign site they have a lot of 8s left, I was going to get VBs on there, slept and then my size sold out

Back
Top Bottom