OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

lol @ wtk

bwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

thought the 8s were done with all the stupid colors and now they come out with this...

the 8s will go down as one of the top kobe performance shoes with the ugliest color designs everrrrrrrrr.

Cant call yourself a grown man if you actually think its cool to go outside in the WTK. Let the little kids slurp these up :rolleyes

Last edited:
Last edited:
I really wish that footlocker.com had the milksnakes right now. I got a 40 dollar gift card I been waiting to use. Was thinking of copping the crazy 8's though as a work shoe.

I really wish that footlocker.com had the milksnakes right now. I got a 40 dollar gift card I been waiting to use. Was thinking of copping the crazy 8's though as a work shoe.
my local FTL had milksnakes in size 12 , sulfurs in 13 and taipains in  FSR.   You guys might want to try calling your local FTL, might get lucky. 

they let me use the bday coupon as well on taipans since they were just sitting.

Last edited:
my local FTL had milksnakes in size 12 , sulfurs in 13 and taipains in  FSR.   You guys might want to try calling your local FTL, might get lucky. 

they let me use the bday coupon as well on taipans since they were just sitting.

Nice bro, where at?

lol @ wtk

bwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

thought the 8s were done with all the stupid colors and now they come out with this...

the 8s will go down as one of the top kobe performance shoes with the ugliest color designs everrrrrrrrr.

Cant call yourself a grown man if you actually think its cool to go outside in the WTK. Let the little kids slurp these up
eyes.gif
So now shoes colorway's depict if you're a "grown man"?? 

It's baffling how hilarious people sound when they voice their opinion as if its the law. Complete and total joke.

I guess half the dudes in the NBA aren't grown *** men since they rock pretty loud colorways. But I'm sure all the dude's in this forum that hate on colors other than black, white, and maybe red, are all ex-pro's and all played D1. I'm sure of it.

WTK 8's have nice colors, I really like the transition of color on the midsole.  Don't look good as whole though.

Funny, I like the 8's but won't pay retail. Typically grab my Kobe's the following year at outlets on discount. The V's I went hard and picked up 4 pairs all below $60. V and VII tries them on but didn't like. Hopefully I can grab some 8's next year.

Was really tryin to trade my V playoffs for some graffitis or pythons but no takers on CL

Funny, I like the 8's but won't pay retail. Typically grab my Kobe's the following year at outlets on discount. The V's I went hard and picked up 4 pairs all below $60. V and VII tries them on but didn't like. Hopefully I can grab some 8's next year.

Was really tryin to trade my V playoffs for some graffitis or pythons but no takers on CL
#TeamUnderRetail

Pic of bottomed out lunarlon vs fresh lunarlon. As you can see, the bottomed out lunarlon has indents on the toe and heel area where I put the most pressure. Also, it is more flat and has a wider shape when compared to the fresh pair.

I tried putting in a fresh pair of insoles into my worn shoes, and it felt weird at first, almost like the insole was too narrow for my shoe. Then I realized that was because the insole needs time to conform to your foot and the shoe. After wearing the shoes for about an hour, I could feel the insole start to expand and widen a bit.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
They used better colors on the WTK 8s than the WTK 7s IMO, but the fact that they're so mismatching and crazy just makes them unwearable and kills the WTKs, for me anyway. Like it's been said a couple times, if they were 2 separate pairs, they wouldn't be too bad, but one of each just makes it a tough sell. They're definitely a unique shoe for the collectors, but I can't personally see myself copping cuz I only buy what I would wear.

The blue shoe in the "WTK" are sick. I hope somebody on ebay would sell a pair of the same color shoe.

Was on eBay and found the wtk8s for sale already. Guy had 7 pairs. Asking $1675-1750.
I've NEVER paid over retail for any shoe. but I'd pay $500 for those though tops if they are what the mvp limited. but at 90 pairs if its true, less than $1000 will be impossible.

I know people hate on them. But I need these for the collection. Crazy dope IMO. 

I'm betting these will drop in the U.S. in some small quantity. The sparks will probably QS here too. We have apparently 4 more months with the kobe 8 and only know about the pit viper variations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom