OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anything having anything to do with kanye west leaves me feeling queasy. Couldn't pay me to wear his shoes.

So at this point there are no confirmed dates for any upcoming 8's?

I wonder if the WTK print will show up on Nike ID.

I actually like it but the sneakers themselves are ******g awful.

Gradient midsole would also be a sick option.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if this has been posted but, in non WTK news, these are supposedly 555035-304.

Someone called these Green Glows waaaaaaaay back.

So there are those ^^^ There will definitely be mine greys with the purple/red, and limited WTKs. I thought someone kept talking about "chlorine blues" or somethin.

Either way, no dates.

fingers crossed that they bring those sparks over here and make them in a 14.
nerd.gif

Pic of bottomed out lunarlon vs fresh lunarlon. As you can see, the bottomed out lunarlon has indents on the toe and heel area where I put the most pressure. Also, it is more flat and has a wider shape when compared to the fresh pair.

I tried putting in a fresh pair of insoles into my worn shoes, and it felt weird at first, almost like the insole was too narrow for my shoe. Then I realized that was because the insole needs time to conform to your foot and the shoe. After wearing the shoes for about an hour, I could feel the insole start to expand and widen a bit.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Do you have any elite inserts with zoom air bag? Just wondering how those would hold up ? Lunarlon obviously not good long term on court !!!

Last edited:
When will nike surprise people and actually produce large numbers of a shoe that they know is going to be overhyped. Not for even one damn shoe? out of the thousands that release?

Well to be fair, the Kobe wasn't too crazy in the QS or limited release game we play every Saturday, except for the Christmas, BHM, ASG, Easters (to an extent) and MC.

We obviously didn't get the Sparks and WTK.

Considering there has to be 30+ color ways (I stopped counting), that's not too bad when compared to the Lebrons.

Now that I'm looking at the green pair of the WTK they give me the KD IV weathermen look

Last edited:

Don't know if this has been posted but, in non WTK news, these are supposedly 555035-304.

Someone called these Green Glows waaaaaaaay back.
I really hope they don't release these... not feelin em at all and a 3rd pitviper design release would make me sad :frown: 

Well to be fair, the Kobe wasn't too crazy in the QS or limited release game we play every Saturday, except for the Christmas, BHM, ASG, Easters (to an extent) and MC.

We obviously didn't get the Sparks and WTK.

Considering there has to be 30+ color ways (I stopped counting), that's not too bad when compared to the Lebrons.

Completely agree. Lebron line left a sour taste in my mouth. No corks FTL.

What was the other Pit Viper design?

Though, I agree. Things are now in lackluster territory. Really, with the season starting. They should keep it simple and release the home and away color ways. And possibly Amnesties. Then bow out with the X-Mas 2.0 if you're not going to bring the WTK and Sparks over here.

Completely agree. Lebron line left a sour taste in my mouth. No corks FTL.
Me too. Didn't get any of the EXTs or special celebration packs. Besides the BHM and MC, we didn't have to play the like 8 HoH and NT getting a specific shoe. And even after release, the re sale prices were Cork territory or the insanity of the MVP and Champ Pack (until they started to cater only to China with Swift Strikes).

Last edited:
What was the other Pit Viper design?

Though, I agree. Things are now in lackluster territory. Really, with the season starting. They should keep it simple and release the home and away color ways. And possibly Amnesties. Then bow out with the X-Mas 2.0 if you're not going to bring the WTK and Sparks over here.

Inlands are underrated. I think colors are still doing solid. I think them being more available is a good thing since we can start getting them below retail.

WTK are wack. A hypebeast sneaker. Who the hell wants to wear two different color shoes?
Just give me the damn amnesties already!! With the Hollywood Nights jerseys coming out why wouldn't they release em? Makes too much sense I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom