OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What size are you? Maybe you can help out a fellow Kobe fan with some mambacurials. I've been looking forever for a pair at a decent price!

I am not your size. Whatever size that is, I am not that size, and I cannot help. Good luck on the search though 8)

As much as I love this model, I am glad it is coming to an end. Wallet can't take much more. Mine Grey + Xmas 2.0 and I'm out, unless the YOTH is amazing.

Collection so far, 40 pairs:

Sulphur - 3
Xmas - 2
Blue Lights - 4
YOTS - 2
Easter - 3
Purple Fades - 6
Supernaturals
Pythons
All Stars - 2
Nike ID - 4
Super Heros
Black Elites - 2
VBs
Mambacurials - 3
Pit Viper
Taipan - 2
Blitz Blue
Volts

Passed on:
BHM
Milk Snakes
Red snakes
EXTs
Graffiti
Fireworks
PPs
NSWs
picture?

i really doubt anyone would buy 6 pairs of Fades but whatever 
roll.gif

The closest pic I have was posted a few pages back, about the half way point of the collection though. Kinda regretted the pic too, with how long it took to take them all out of boxes. I can't imagine taking out 40 pairs for a group shot...

I am traveling now, so most are in storage til I get back home.

The closest pic I have was posted a few pages back, about the half way point of the collection though. Kinda regretted the pic too, with how long it took to take them all out of boxes. I can't imagine taking out 40 pairs for a group shot...

I am traveling now, so most are in storage til I get back home.
I am now looking fwd to seeing that group pic haha. 

This ninja, Lewi was like Ellaine in Seinfeld, I can't spare a square.

Darn at the 6 pairs of one shoe or 12 of another. That's like OD to another level, but if you have the money more power to you.

I saw the PV socks today. They were pretty nice.

may be jumping the gun but a couple of the comments were saying that these are the Kobe 8. I'm really not trying to hype it up but I want to see if anybody knows anything about this I really need a pair. as far as I heard the Kobe 8 kay yow weren't coming out

I just sold my milkshakes and I miss them already

Sucks I needed the cash for the Lebrons

I may pick up another pair down the road but I know that white sole will get destroyed

I do need a red kobe 8 but I may pick up red camos for that
Don't I wear mind nearly everyday and the white em is getting dirty and bottom sole is dirty too of course but I love them I might double up on them and the asg when the 9s drop because i wear them a lot.

may be jumping the gun but a couple of the comments were saying that these are the Kobe 8. I'm really not trying to hype it up but I want to see if anybody knows anything about this I really need a pair. as far as I heard the Kobe 8 kay yow weren't coming out
I really want the Kay yows I like the pink on the kobes then on the elite socks and soldier 7s.

As psychotic as licking your shoes?
 I hate when I see pics of people licking their shoes
I have a special treat for u guys today, stay tuned. Especially for you Laker fans...
happy.gif

A friend of mine told me theres gonna be a pink kobe 8 release next week

nice ID. 

With so many shoes, do you just have a giant shoe rack for the ones you Un-DS, or you put them back in the box everytime? 

The ribbon has the elephant print it's probably for JB retros :rolleyes

Venice is garbage, so are most of the outrages hey look at me color. Nike need to get back basic but for now there's money to be from the shoe game group. There's people with great taste and there's with no taste at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom