OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I actually really like these. Was there a name for em?

6 pairs of one kick plus everything else. I can't imagine having that type of disposable income. I need to be getting whatever it is free to have 6 of em unless it's beer of course.

In hind sight. Great shoe, design. Definitely way too many color ways, a lot of repeats and not giving the fans what they want.

You didn't see as much fan requesting in the other sig threads besides making certain shoes more available.

We'll always pine for inlines, home elites and Amnesties, etc.

I know sucks to pay 180 -200 for an ID,  but for those who really want a Lakers CW, maybe should think about doing it before its too late.  (you could always return if you dont like em)  There have been some fantastic looking Lakers cw on the ID thread.

I just want to know what would be holding Nike back from releasing the amnesty and dubbing it the Hollywood nights.

I just want to know what would be holding Nike back from releasing the amnesty and dubbing it the Hollywood nights.

The simple fact that while Kobe may be, the Lakers are no longer a hot commodity, long since overshadowed by the success of LeBron's Heat and KD's Thunder. Thus the reason for all these hypebeast wackass CW's while true Laker fans are hung out dry SMH.

Oh yeah forgot about the 1 Knicks, Sonics, Magic, etc. They're either trolling or their release plan was garbage.

Probably why we got PP and TB, all these red based color ways, design repeats, etc.

And they decided to skip the U.S. For another market where Vino is more popular to release the Sparks and WTK.

Last edited:
The simple fact that while Kobe may be, the Lakers are no longer a hot commodity, long since overshadowed by the success of LeBron's Heat and KD's Thunder. Thus the reason for all these hypebeast wackass CW's while true Laker fans are hung out dry SMH.
Now I understand why there's so many Red CWs. It's because red is a Heat color.

I'm sorry but if nike releasing ANOTHER Kobe 8 for Christmas then they are tripping...just give us the 9s. Their whole release plan with the Kobe line is ******ed :smh:

I think buying 6 pairs of the same shoes in the same color is kind of overkill. At one point you're going to get bored of wearing the same shoes. Especially when new shoes are coming out every other months. Kobe 9 is coming out as we speak.

I think buying 6 pairs of the same shoes in the same color is kind of overkill. At one point you're going to get bored of wearing the same shoes. Especially when new shoes are coming out every other months. Kobe 9 is coming out as we speak.

And if he gets to that point then he can easily sell the extra pairs.

If dude can afford it then why even think twice his decision making? He's a big boy making big boy decisions :wink:

found this just now, don't know if this news is accurate.. but i know there hasn't been much information about this pair

Now I understand why there's so many Red CWs. It's because red is a Heat color.

Oh yeah forgot about the 1 Knicks, Sonics, Magic, etc. They're either trolling or their release plan was garbage.

Probably why we got PP and TB, all these red based color ways, design repeats, etc.

And they decided to skip the U.S. For another market where Vino is more popular to release the Sparks and WTK.
And dont get me wrong, from a business aspect i get it. Just sucks to be on the outs as a Lakers fan but as i always say to others in times of hardship, reach on up and grab one of those 16 banners to wipe the tears away. At some point Lakers will be back on the up and well be gifted with all sorts of retro's.

^^

I hope that's true for that would mean those December Green Glow 8s are another shoe entirely.

Was getting tired of seeing all the Pit Viper uppers on GRs when it's already a staple on Nike iD.
eyes.gif

found this just now, don't know if this news is accurate.. but i know there hasn't been much information about this pair
Limited to 200? Yeah, the hype factor on these just went up exponentially.

I'm good with just the Pit Vipers.

Last edited:
I've been consistent with saying the PV were an over hyped colorway. That said, there was a 9.5 at FTL today and dude said I could use the bday coupon. $120 out the door was cool with me. First time seeing my size in person and the fiancé gave the nod of approval.

Back
Top Bottom