OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Can't believe I'm reading this. Y'all really in here talking bout returning Pit Vipers to go and pay $40 more for an ID just because it has a solid upper. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Solid colors....

Non-Solid colors.....

Mixed colors.....

Bi-Colors......

I gives no damns about a Nike ID. :smh:

Personally I think everyone's sleeping on the Pit Vipers, and have no idea why they think they look bad in person. 
mean.gif
 The colors on them are crack and go together really well. Though i've never really been interested in ID's myself.

Personally I think everyone's sleeping on the Pit Vipers, and have no idea why they think they look bad in person. :smh:  The colors on them are crack and go together really well. Though i've never really been interested in ID's myself.

I think its because people were hyping them so much that they felt a certain kind of way when they released and are still readily available.
Some people still like them. Some people are turned off that they are reusing the design and that those new colors aren't appealing.

The whole "pop" concept was a setup for failure from the jump so people that were sad they didn't jump at them upon opening the box were pretty let down.

I personally think its a cool colorway. Not the best but cool.

I need the two-toned mid and outsole for the amnesty pair, can't accept the ID. Hmmm, maybe get the midsole customized........

yea my girl goes 2 sizes down. wears a 6 in women. 4.5 in gs like jordans and air max 2009s but a 4 in the area 72 kobes.

Personally I think everyone's sleeping on the Pit Vipers, and have no idea why they think they look bad in person. :smh:  The colors on them are crack and go together really well. Though i've never really been interested in ID's myself.

I like the mine grey still, but the PV just didn't do it for me when I saw them in person. In this case, I think the pics we saw looked SO much better, coupled with my love for the Purple Fades, I was just kind of let down.

Believe me, I am not one to return ANY kobes, but these are going back.

im a little confused about the WTK because some of the details aren't in any of the kobes like the upper pattern.... unless im blind which has happened before. its a little weird that they have the full kobe logo on the heel of the red based shoe and no logo on the left shoe. could have had the 1/2 logo at the very least.
if you look closely, you'll see all the kobe 8 upper patterns is mixed in the WTK upper. The WTK upper color is different so it throws it off but you should be able to see the pit viper pattern, the coral snake pattern, year of the snake, ASG, BHM, etc.. still trying to spot the graffiti pattern though.
laugh.gif

does your achilles get tender/sore after balling in the kobe 8's? I just started playing in the elites and the next day after balling, it's sore.

does your achilles get tender/sore after balling in the kobe 8's? I just started playing in the elites and the next day after balling, it's sore.
did u stretch before and after u ball?

i have never heard anyone has any issues with their achilles

maybe knees cause the lunorlon is thinning 

Closes we will get to an amnesty. Can't get the lighter out sole.
I feel you, the two tone purple really make the amnesties pop. With the ID's I am ok with the single purple, I wish I could ID the lace inlets yellow like the actual shoe, that little bit yellow finalizes the shoe imo.

I feel you, the two tone purple really make the amnesties pop. With the ID's I am ok with the single purple, I wish I could ID the lace inlets yellow like the actual shoe, that little bit yellow finalizes the shoe imo.

well it is all a matter of customization, if you are working in a paint shop you can do the final two things yourself to get the amnesties done!

Saw some 2 size down posts too, damn.

Trying to surprise her so worried now about the shoe even fitting lol

Saw some 2 size down posts too, damn.

Trying to surprise her so worried now about the shoe even fitting lol

the 2 size down posts come from people that have women that own the shoe

the 1.5 size down is just the general sizing difference between men and women's shoes

Back
Top Bottom