OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I like the Penny Vs...but they're no higher than #3 out of the 4 bball sigs mentioned that debuted last year, IMO.

Kobe 8s > Lebron Xs > Penny Vs > KD Vs
I haven't balled in them personally, but I know dudes who have that said the Pennys are actually pretty nice on court despite the NSW tag. I remember nightwing2303 rating them pretty highly. They do take a little while to break in.

they are uncomfortable. You can feel the plastic part above the air max on your heel. The only good thing about the Penny V is traction. But they're not comfortable at all. For 160 i rather buy real performance shoes without having to worry about breaking them in

Last edited:
they are uncomfortable. You can feel the plastic part above the air max on your heel. The only good thing about the Penny V is traction. But they're not comfortable at all. For 160 i rather buy real performance shoes without having to worry about breaking them in

This

the 8 is my favorite shoe ever, i have bought more pairs of the kobe 8 than any other single shoe ever. but i honestly didn't like it that much on the court.  i just prefer shoes with more support. i love Hyperdunks on court

the 8 is my favorite shoe ever, i have bought more pairs of the kobe 8 than any other single shoe ever. but i honestly didn't like it that much on the court.  i just prefer shoes with more support. i love Hyperdunks on court
I'm same way except I'm in on HDs and Lebrons. Love my 8s for anything off the court.

I won't wear HDs or Lebrons off the court though lol

Last edited:
I just got off a chat with a nike rep. I was asking about the black/silver/grey pp.'s. She got confused and told me that the team colorways are being made as we speak

Securing the funds for my next KB8 pickup. Got sidetracked by a DS pair of the 3D all-star VI's
nthat.gif

What do you think dudes...purple gradients or easters? I'm eyeballing the gradients on eBay (sz 14) for $180. There are literally a dozen pairs of easters...

Last edited:
Securing the funds for my next KB8 pickup. Got sidetracked by a DS pair of the 3D all-star VI's :nthat:

What do you think dudes...purple gradients or easters? I'm eyeballing the gradients on eBay (sz 14) for $180. There are literally a dozen pairs of easters...

They both are a must have..
But definitely purple grad first !

Securing the funds for my next KB8 pickup. Got sidetracked by a DS pair of the 3D all-star VI's
nthat.gif

Both are definitely essential to any collection, and i'd actually suggest you get the easters first. But if you see a dozen pairs and only one pair of Gradients go for the gradients.

Back
Top Bottom