OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

correction

zoom heel - asg, black elite, supernatural

zoom fore and heel - superhero
Good catch: I forgot about the supernaturals.  I remember they were the "different Kobe", they came out in different versions and were one of the very very few colorways to release at FNL.  

Just wasn't sure what cushioning system they had.

Good catch: I forgot about the supernaturals.  I remember they were the "different Kobe", they came out in different versions and were one of the very very few colorways to release at FNL.  

Just wasn't sure what cushioning system they had.
the nike + versions will have the cushlon/zoom heel cushion. figured they need the zoom to help hold/balance the plus system in the midfoot. imagine the lunar bottoming out with the plastic plus system in the middle.

superhero is phylon/ with the front and back zoom

Yeah over something small I'd just keep them. I wear mine for bball so I would have just color sharpie'd that missing pixel or 2. It's crap that you have to fix a manufacturing error when you're paying a good amount for something as a consumer.

I definitely understand those of you that collect rather than wear kicks wanting a perfect pair. There is a reason b grades cost less so why settle for paying full price on a less than standard pair.
yeah these are for collecting.. i actually didn't see that white spot the first couple times i took them out of the box. i finally notice it when i was comparing the mesh with my superheros, but now that I noticed that white spot, it's all I see
frown.gif

Been out of this thread for awhile but I absolutely love the left shoe of the what the Kobe's. I'd pay serious money for a pair that looked like that one shoe.

Yeah it's saying product no longer available. We'll probably see some tb's released soon. I'll be purchasing when the 20% off code is available

Bought NDS Venice Beaches last night for 150 off ebay.  Guy said he also had lightly worn christmas 8's so I ended up negotiating and getting those for $125.  My wallet isn't happy with me but I figured I won't find a much better deal than that. These things truly are addictive.  Most aesthetically pleasing basketball shoe since the huarache 2k4's in my mind.  

Been my experience with 4 different transactions. And I only deal with heavy quantity sellers and 99.5%+ feedback.

I'm not doubting your experiences with sellers, I'm just saying that most will agree that eBay/PayPal tend to side with the buyers.

I just got off of a chat with a nike rep. I was told the black TB already sold out by the time we saw them. I asked them if there was going to be anymore released and she said there was no release info as of yet

"The Nike Kobe VIII System - Men's, have the colorway (Mine Grey/Court Purple/University Red/Black), currently scheduled to arrive at the DC mid November in all sizes. The colorway (Green Glow/Mineral Teal/Laser Orange), are scheduled to arrive early December in all sizes."

for those who like these.

Last edited:

if you are planning on wearing them, at least ask for a partial refund

the seller clearly lied to you for claiming them as DS

I think they have been worn very lightly (walk around the house or something)

because the small diamond pattern on the bottom of the sole is still visible

mine was gone just for playing 1x indoor games, especially on the bottom of the heel part

btw, any scratches on the heel cup? 
thanks for the input guys.  Yeah I asked for a partial refund, ill see what happens.  There is a few scuffs on the heel cup but doesn't look like the person played ball in them.  the pics were all DS on the listing.  He says it was an honest mistake from an old listing.  Seems a lil fishy becuz the shoes came factory laced, if he had worn them, wouldnt they be laced?  its possible he wore them and then factory laced them back to look like DS, which goes back to trying to pull a fast one.   This ebayer had 100% positive feedback, I've never had a problem with eBay till now,  It could happen to anyone I guess is all I am saying.

No way those sold out. They haven't even gone on sale yet. It's their page holder that they do. They will be available soon I bet. Every time I chat with a rep, they have no idea whats going on. That's my experience.

Back
Top Bottom