OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

SIZE 12 VOLT FOR 1]20 http://www.kixify.com/product/kobe-8-system-5
(Sorry if we can't post kixify links, didn't know)
Thanks for the help on the cop man, repped. #teamsize12
smokin.gif

For the future, just go on ebay and look at the auctions pictures. Just like I did here...

finally got my Xmas Kobe 8's.   Can't believe I passed on them last year.  Finally found a decent deal on a DS pair.  Had to pay resell unfortunately, but didn't go over $220

first time post here. been lurking since 06' and finally decided to join. longtime lakers fan and of course, the Black Mamba. I only picked up two 8's this time around and thought I'd share with you guys.

The EXT I ordered from Blends and the Xmas was from 23penny.

Imo, most comfortable and best aesthetically looking Kobe shoe was the 4, and it wasn't until the 8 released which made them my favorites out of all his sigs, tied with the 4s.

Originally Posted by had pants  

Imo, most comfortable and best aesthetically looking Kobe shoe was the 4, and it wasn't until the 8 released which made them my favorites out of all his sigs, tied with the 4s.
and both are notorious for bottoming out
roll.gif

Del Sol KB4
nthat.gif

Just got some easters on ebay for $180.  Seller claims they are DS...
sick.gif
.  I am not happy. 
Good luck getting your money back.

I bought a pair of Rose 1's and the seller listed them as "too snug for me" which makes one assume that they just got the wrong size. Upon receiving them, it turned out they were a factory error that made the 10.5 fit like a 9.5, so I complained and lost handedly.

Ebay protects sellers before buyers.

Back
Top Bottom