OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm not claiming to be at know it all or like ik all this info but people that get rare Kobe's on Instagram have all told me December before the Xmas 2

nice come up. I think these have a better chance to release in the states more than the sparks tho but that's just me. I'll wait it out ..

I'm in Hanoi, Vietnam and I found these Kobe 8's at a real Nike store. Are they rare or highly sought after? I usually only buy Nike running shoes and Jordans and don't know much about Kobes. There was a pair I forgot to take a picture of. I believe they were blue with an orange swoosh. The shoelaces were mostly blue with orange specks.

I'm in Hanoi, Vietnam and I found these Kobe 8's at a real Nike store. Are they rare or highly sought after? I usually only buy Nike running shoes and Jordans and don't know much about Kobes. There was a pair I forgot to take a picture of. I believe they were blue with an orange swoosh. The shoelaces were mostly blue with orange specks.
Neither pair pictured was rare. Both sold pretty well in the states though. Purple pair definitely the most sought after of the 3 you mentioned. If you're looking into buying them just to resell, then don't bother. You won't be getting much profit

First time poster, long time lurker, just registered to give info:

Guys just been to champs in Roseville, CA, discounted black gold elites and superhero elites for 149.99, got a size 11, not sure of other sizes.

can you please post the sku number

can you please post the sku number

New pp colorway?

sorry my phone isn't uploading the pic

it's a pp with yellow mid sole, lighter yellow bottom sole, like the sulfurs but with the tiger stripes

upper is solid white with yellow tongue

black swoosh..looks like yellow heel

Last edited:
New pp colorway?

sorry my phone isn't uploading the pic

it's a pp with yellow mid sole, lighter yellow bottom sole, like the sulfurs but with the tiger stripes

upper is solid white with yellow tongue

black swoosh..looks like yellow heel

Upload pic to imgur and post the link

those looking for a laker colorway will probably love this shoe... perfect for the Sunday whites

Last edited:
The yellow pps up there and the purple ones nick young had on will be copped. Can live with no homes or amnesties if both those released. Whatever happened to the chlorine blue elites?

Back
Top Bottom