OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

those PPs are DOPE

Nike drop them and the purple PPs Nick Young (I refuse to call him "Swaggy P") had

Just picked up the Christmas' for 75 Vnds. My buddy balled in them a few times. They're in good condition.

Offered him my worm once kobe v playoffs but he was like, just give me 75.

I might just try and trade for some graffitis or pythons. They're my 2 fav colorways

Anyone in here buy a pair of 8 in grades school sizes? Think I recall someone saying that they run a half size smaller?

IMO
The yellow pp...my god those are beautiful
The lakers colorway...kinda plain i don't really like them
The elites...hopefully they don't have the nike+

I'm at San Leandro outlet right now and they had one pair of size 14 Black elites for $99 plus the 20% off. Some guy had them in hand and asked an employee if they had any others in stock and unfortunately they didn't.

That dude it appears is over in Hong Kong....

Also had a pic of these......

and these
Yall can keep the PP's... I'm Good. But those Lakers Home & Elites are killing it! 
nthat.gif

I could use both, but I'm being more responsible w/ my dough... so most likely, it'll be just One.

Leaning towards the Lakers Home joints... Just TOO CLEAN... and that's kind of the thing I'm Worried About. One Spill & It's OVER. 
embarassed.gif

Might need more shots of the Lakers Home before making a final judgement. It's definitely the weakest of the Home colorway for the 8, but I want a Home so bad, I might just get these. The Elites are gorgeous, but that all-white mesh upper AND icy soles is just too much of a potential dirt magnet. The PPs are pretty cool, I dig them, but I think I'd only grab them if they were on sale.

Do any of these match any descriptions for upcoming releases? These have to be mid-Dec/January at the earliest right?

Last edited:
I wish the Laker homes had purple instead of concord.

On a white shoe, concord looks too blue. When paired with yellow, it gives off a UCLA vibe :smh:

The black/concord gradient 4 is fire though :smokin

Last edited:
Whoops. Welp my girl and a few others have said they run a half size big in gs sizes.

My collection updated. These are my favs, I was going to post "I think I am done",  but seeing those 3 potential Lakers cws...not so sure now.   I kind of wish the 9 would come out already, So I can decide if I want anymore 8s. 

Back
Top Bottom