OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

0.01% chance
laugh.gif
LOL I know hahahaha

rep for you, anchorblue23.

really appreciate the info, so do the 40 other people that saw it and will call and order multiple pairs and not rep you/say thanks lol

I rep'd, good looks

blue lights probably my fav 8 next to fades, have two pairs I use one as beaters, would love another pair to kick around in, good looks though guys

Nice to see these at outlets... That price is weak tho. These have been avail at retail in footlockers until recently, with a bday coupon they'd be 115 anyway right. That's the way outlets are these days I guess.

I've wanted to double up on the blue glow for the longest and here they are in my size at a good price and I just can't do it. Just received 2 id 8s bringing my total to 11....so many choices as is

For now my 11 size 11s will do. Good looks on the info

Baby bro was able to cop the Blue Glows from Citadel.

Thank you AnchorBlue.  These joints are on that Cracky Balboa, Fly Stallone status!

Side Note:

Everyone make sure to keep those adversely affected by Philippines typhoon in your thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:
Considering you can buy them on the net....... Eastbay, Footlocker, Etc. may have deals like 20 percent off orders. Im asking because it could have something to do with kobe 8's

arnt most kobes, KD, lebron etc online excluded from discount anways

how did u get this?

It's the Footlocker Australia release calendar

Release date is 2nd December of here.

Now know of two stores getting them. Both less than 20 pairs. One store is raffle and the other is announcing release details on the next day or two.. Looks like it might be a camp out, which sucks cause I have to work the 2 days prior

[h1]Nike Kobe 8 “Green Glow Pit Viper” – Release Date[/h1]
November 25th, 2013 by Brendan Dunne  | 2 comments

[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

nike-kobe-8-green-glow-pit-viper-release-date.jpg

It looks like Vanessa Bryant won’t be  the only one to get her hands on this Kobe 8  colorway. The Nike Kobe 8 in green glow, mineral teal, and laser orange will be releasing on December 20th, 2013. The sneakers have a reptilian texture across the upper, one that ends up sort of reminiscent of the pattern found on the previous “Pit Viper” release. We’re not too sure how long the Kobe 8 will be sticking around but we get the feeling that this will be amongst the tail end of pairs to release given that there is a Kobe 9 unveiling on the horizon. Get a quick glimpse at the sneakers after the break and give us a heads up in the comments if this is a pair that will be in your collection soon.

Nike Kobe 8
Color:
 Green Glow/Mineral Teal-Laser Orange
Style Code:  555035-304
Release Date:  12/20/13

nike-kobe-8-green-glow-pit-viper-release-date-01-570x571.jpg

Last edited:
^ Looks like these sad sons of beaches are our next garbaj kobe......

This thread is almost in life support. lol

It's the Footlocker Australia release calendar

Release date is 2nd December of here.

Now know of two stores getting them. Both less than 20 pairs. One store is raffle and the other is announcing release details on the next day or two.. Looks like it might be a camp out, which sucks cause I have to work the 2 days prior
wow that sucks. i might pay an rsvp service to get these for me at a niketown. its the only way to get them

Blue lights are the only blue Kobes I need :D do those green glow pit vipers look blue to anyone else? I don't really see the green glow anywhere

Nice to see these at outlets... That price is weak tho. These have been avail at retail in footlockers until recently, with a bday coupon they'd be 115 anyway right. That's the way outlets are these days I guess.

I agree... $110 isn't that much of a discount, but Nike knows that the consumers will still buy them up at that price. The days of us seeing the Kobes for less than $100 at the outlets are most likely long gone after the success of the Kobe 8s.

Last edited:

I agree... $110 isn't that much of a discount, but Nike knows that the consumers will still buy them up at that price. The days of us seeing the Kobes for less than $100 at the outlets are most likely long gone after the success of the Kobe 8s.

its nothing with the sucess, its because they made so little.

had they mass produced, we would be seeing them in outlets for cheaper.

have any kobe 8s even gotten a price slash on NDC? dont think so, same goes for any major retailer. they made so little, even all the lebrons still go on discount unless its a hugely popular CW

Back
Top Bottom