OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't see how niketowns only got 1-2 size runs when my local HoH got around 30-40 pairs.

Well, just stopped by a local HoH and picked up a raffle ticket. No idea how many pairs this store got here in Baltimore but the employee said there is a ton of entries. Hope that luck I had with the yeezy 1 raffle and finale 23 raffle is with me. :smokin

^ I WISH TYSON'S HOH did raffle.

They're talking about FCFS.
laugh.gif

Have fun with that.

Anyone ever order off of kb24.com? Don't even know if they get these releases always try Ndc and FTl for the online release

FYI...

Not sure if this has been posted yet...

But...these will release, beginning this Saturday...one per week, leading up to the launch of the Kobe 9...

JM

My HoH was listed on the launch locator as gettin the wtk's but as of today they still don't have...will have to check tomorrow cuz they get shipments tues and thurs

Small number of HOH stores (I am sure it will be on launch locator soon, if not already) and Nike retail (at least NDC...not sure about Nike retail stores)...

Good luck...

JM

jmadidas2001 jmadidas2001

whats good bro...will these preludes release in Europe...?Does anyone have SKU codes so i can check?Do you stand by the wtk numbers youm mentioned releasing?

There is 5 spots an hour away but not sure if I want to make the drive for tickets..

Back
Top Bottom