OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Losing hope getting a call from HOH now only chance is FTL or NDC. But if I strike out I'm not sweating it cuz ill just wait for the hype to die down. When the kd and lebron first came out they reached sales in like the thousands now I see auctions for both ended between 280-350. If you strike out and want to purchase em best bet is to just wait it out cuz the price will drop

Everybody wants the wtk? Last time I was in this thread everybody said they were garbage...

Classic NT change of mind
laugh.gif
I've always wanted them to resell

That was my only chance in store couldn't make it to Champs due to schedule...is it one of them stores? I haven't copped kicks from Arden in days.
for future references champs,FL, HOH, AND FA is all online raffle now since mall security change the way they distribute shoes

thanks for the update. unfortunately I wasn't able to get tickets from willowbrook, I thought they still have the old system with tickets. I got my tickets from gsp.
i got one from there as well, havent had the chance to call...the footaction at gsp also had tickets...around 8 o clock or so if i dont get a call from anyone ill probably just try online tmo...what a shame 

Damn no luck in the raffle. Even had about 10 other people enter for me. Only hope is online now....[emoji]128532[/emoji]

I realize this is getting ahead of myself. But just wondering.

Considering the fact that Eastbay, Champs an Footaction are all the same company. And there is a 1 pair limit. Is that 1 pair per site, or 1 pair for all of them?

Just wondering if you got 1 pair from each if they would cancel any of your orders.

I realize this is getting ahead of myself. But just wondering.

Considering the fact that Eastbay, Champs an Footaction are all the same company. And there is a 1 pair limit. Is that 1 pair per site, or 1 pair for all of them?

Just wondering if you got 1 pair from each if they would cancel any of your orders.
good luck getting 1 pair from every website.

dammit nike, always make me waste my entire day..gotta go in an hour, gonna be bummed if they don't do it until like 8pm...

Anyone read on Footlocker that the WTK's wont ship till late December?
That's normal with limited release, they are known to sell their shipment before it comes in. You'll be fine if you get through.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom