OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Stand by what I said originally, still don't want em. Those Prelude 8s though are a different story. :nthat:

Not that I can agree with sir :smokin....

Plus they drop in January so my pockets will have time to recuperate from the sneaker onslaught that is December :lol:

Gonna rsvp to ntny knowing i cant pick up tomorrow. If someone wants to pm me their name and size im willing to help.

Gonna rsvp to ntny knowing i cant pick up tomorrow. If someone wants to pm me their name and size im willing to help.

will you do it for NikeATL? I'm about to head out to a company dinner :smh:

anybody can help me out DM to ATL, please let me know...TIA

Last edited:
wait, people here still manual rsvp??

have you guys ever gotten through?? with the rsvp bots and whatnot.

Struck Out At Champs Time Square. Had a friend try in Buffalo House Of Hoops... Feels bad man

Won a raffle! Pretty anxious to pick these up tomorrow morning. Good luck to those who are still waiting for a call or trying tomorrow morning. For whats it worth, I'm hearing stores got more than expected considering the "what the" tag to the shoe. Also, champs, footaciton, eastbay, footlocker, and nike all having these online? At least it's not just 1 or 2 sites selling it.  Btw, no doubt these are limited, but anyone think they aren't as limited as people think they are? 

Won a raffle! Pretty anxious to pick these up tomorrow morning. Good luck to those who are still waiting for a call or trying tomorrow morning. For whats it worth, I'm hearing stores got more than expected considering the "what the" tag to the shoe. Also, champs, footaciton, eastbay, footlocker, and nike all having these online? At least it's not just 1 or 2 sites selling it.  Btw, no doubt these are limited, but anyone think they aren't as limited as people think they are? 
its pretty clear that these are more available than any of the previous shoes from the "WHAT THE "LINE

Won a pair at willowbrook
smokin.gif
did they just call you ?

DB foams weren't until 8 EST..you guys really think they're gonna wait until then again to tweet? I don't even know why I bother wastin hours when they wait till the last minute anyways now

DB foams weren't until 8 EST..you guys really think they're gonna wait until then again to tweet? I don't even know why I bother wastin hours when they wait till the last minute anyways now
i don't think they're going to wait that long my hunch is around 7 pm est

Got the mine greys today, look really good on-foot. Just need to find some dark grey laces to swap out the purple ones.

sorry to breakup the whatthe chat
laugh.gif

Losing hope getting a call from HOH now only chance is FTL or NDC. But if I strike out I'm not sweating it cuz ill just wait for the hype to die down. When the kd and lebron first came out they reached sales in like the thousands now I see auctions for both ended between 280-350. If you strike out and want to purchase em best bet is to just wait it out cuz the price will drop

Hold up....

Not sure bout the WT KD5 but you seen MVP Lebron 10s going for $280 - $350?!

Your screen name is correct. :rofl:

But if I strike out I'm not sweating it cuz ill just wait for the hype to die down. When the kd and lebron first came out they reached sales in like the thousands now I see auctions for both ended between 280-350. If you strike out and want to purchase em best bet is to just wait it out cuz the price will drop
You dudes just make up your own reality.

I would ask you to post where, when and how you've seen those prices but I know they don't exist.

Last edited:
You dudes just make up your own reality.
I would ask you to post where, when and how you've seen those prices but I know they don't exist.

Two questions.....

1) Why did he even type that fiction?

2) Why did we even respond to the nonsense. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom