OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Me too man, me too. But it won't happen, it just won't and I hate it knowing it won't. Ahhhhh why do I always NEED another pair of shoes. It never ends, ever.
I've been done with the 8 like 4 times already haha. And then there's the SS which are dope and the prelude and everything else and it continues...

i share your feelings, i have around 20 pairs ok kb8 and most likely ill miss this one...yeah yeah who cares end of rant.

Last edited:
Me too man, me too. But it won't happen, it just won't and I hate it knowing it won't. Ahhhhh why do I always NEED another pair of shoes. It never ends, ever.

People can defend reselling all they want but this is my root problem with it.

Taking a pair outta the hands of those that genuinely like the design.

As many people have said, its just a shoe. There will always be the next hot shoe you can land.

Last edited:
Ohio took another L.

=(.

I know a lot of people who share your sentiments. I feel for you guys.

Your sympathy is appreciated.

Tell it like it is bro

You know it.

i share your feelings, i have around 20 pairs ok kb8 and most likely ill miss this one...yeah yeah who cares end of rant.

I care! and with that and probably $800, we can get a pair of WTKs from some dude with 20 computers and mega ultra light speed internet who will have 100 pairs ready to go tomorrow. Its soooooo not fair.

does anyone else see that champs footlocker and footaction all have late December as the estimated ship dates for the wtks? wtf

Last edited:
does anyone else see that champs footlocker and footaction all have late December as the estimated ship dates for the wtks? wtf

yes its been discussed. honestly idc if it takes that long. im not in a rush to go post them on instagram :rolleyes

sheesh its not a big deal just guess this will be a new years present instead of Christmas for my son lol

Before you read this, it comes from 100% pure pre-release salt. All you new folks in this thread that will probably get 1, 2 and beyond pairs of WTKs, I hate you. No, really, I hate you to your soul. You don't love the 8s like I do. You are simply in love with the HYPE. I will 100% not be able to land a single pair because Ive never used a bot and cannot find anyone reliable to point me in the direction of a working one. Have no stores near me to grab in person, simply put... I am doomed. But without a doubt many of you will grab this one and only Kobe 8 effortlessly and I really really really hate you for it.

Yes, all salt, jealous, u mad post and I can admit it.
This is so funny to me, lol.

Before you read this, it comes from 100% pure pre-release salt. All you new folks in this thread that will probably get 1, 2 and beyond pairs of WTKs, I hate you. No, really, I hate you to your soul. You don't love the 8s like I do. You are simply in love with the HYPE. I will 100% not be able to land a single pair because Ive never used a bot and cannot find anyone reliable to point me in the direction of a working one. Have no stores near me to grab in person, simply put... I am doomed. But without a doubt many of you will grab this one and only Kobe 8 effortlessly and I really really really hate you for it.

I am prepped as ever for this release and I still feel like there is maybe a 1% chance that I get them. Hopefully the release will drive down the resell price to a manageable level since I am going to get them regardless (within reason).

I am prepped as ever for this release and I still feel like there is maybe a 1% chance that I get them. Hopefully the release will drive down the resell price to a manageable level since I am going to get them regardless (within reason).

Well if you do happen to find them within reason post release and multiple pairs are available and you are feeling charitable, a PM would be much appreciated.

Good luck to you though on the release and if you happen to land a pair, I hope you break your foot in them. Did I just type that? I'm sorry, I didnt mean that, ok yes I did, but only a little bit.

As for me, I'll wake up, fail and cry myself back to sleep. Its a vicious cycle.

Last edited:
Damn, gonna be online huh.. I've had a lot of success with FTL & Eastbay. We'll See what happens tho.

Check your PM.

Lol definitely feel you on this. This is exactly how I felt with the Lebron What The MVP. Been following Lebron before he got into the league and cop almost all his kicks, I buy  plentyyyy of "GRs" when I know others out there only go for limited stuff. When the "what the lebrons" dropped I knew everyone was after it for hype and resell, when I simply wanted it as a true fan, also to wear, and even to add to my lbj collection. Thats one shoe I still hurt from and I HATED  everyone that had multiple pairs and had no intention of wearing them or keeping it. 

On another note, I have my WTK8s on lock tomorrow. Keeping it and will be wearing it. Yes you can hate me....I totally understand lol.

Last edited:
have you ever heard of something called FAKES?

THIS!!! Dawg.....MVP Brons go for 2 stacks up. Chill with that $350 nonsense. Joints you saw were fakes.

No I haven't please explain

Google.....

I always find it funny when people ask how a certain shoe fits, when the limited stuff drops.

Means they never bothered getting any Kobe 8's for the past year, until the crazy, hyped color comes.

:lol:

Sounds about right to me. Black Elites, huh? You can still try on them joints in stores.

Well if you do happen to find them within reason post release and multiple pairs are available and you are feeling charitable, a PM would be much appreciated.

Good luck to you though on the release and if you happen to land a pair, I hope you break your foot in them. Did I just type that? I'm sorry, I didnt mean that, ok yes I did, but only a little bit.

As for me, I'll wake up, fail and cry myself back to sleep. Its a vicious cycle.
Haha I'll keep a look out for you. I know how you feel about being stuck between a rock and a hard place with releases. The ones that I have really wanted that I thought people (in the beginning) hated ended up selling out faster than everything that I didnt even care about. Hype drives a lot, limited availability drives a lot, and the name drives a lot. I believe if this was a GR and didnt have the "what the" moniker these wouldn't gain near as much traction. That is almost everything now though.

In a perfect world I could double up for retail. In this world I will probably be paying double  retail for one pair, if I am lucky.

Check your PM.

You pulling my chain? No PM here.

Lol definitely feel you on this. This is exactly how I felt with the Lebron What The MVP. Been following Lebron before he got into the league and cop almost all his kicks, I buy  plentyyyy of "GRs" when I know others out there only go for limited stuff. When the "what the lebrons" dropped I knew everyone was after it for hype and resell, when I simply wanted it as a true fan, also to wear, and even to add to my lbj collection. Thats one shoe I still hurt from and I HATED  everyone that had multiple pairs and had no intention of wearing them or keeping it. 

On another note, I have my WTK8s on lock tomorrow. Keeping it and will be wearing it. Yes you can hate me....I totally understand lol.

You may hate me considering your level of fan for Lebron. I live in Akron, OH and am a few years older than him. Used to be nothing to see him out and about pre fame. He had family that lived a few houses down from me and he'd visit in his first high end vehicle, a Hummer. But yea, had access and sightings that im sure you can only dream of. But for people here, it doesnt really feel special. I even held his sons legs down at the barbershop because he liked to kick when they washed his hair. Bodyguard eye balling me and all.

But yea, its all business and I hate you. Enjoy them, by all means, break a leg and I of course mean that in the good luck sense and not in the shatter your kneecap and ankle into a million pieces way, not at all. Take care.

You pulling my chain? No PM here.
Weird, tried like 5 times and it won't go through to you...
mean.gif

It seems alotta NT members didnt get so lucky=( first time I did a raffle and won wtk8=) gonna sleep with a smile on my face tonight =D

Back
Top Bottom