OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Only 1/3 on the raffles today. Going to try and scoop another pair in the morning before I head out.

Got the call from HoH at 2:30pm Cali time. TYBG!

Last pair of 8's I copped was the Purple Fades, May? WOW. I can't wait.

I also got four raffle tickets for the Kobe I Prelude. Oh, December.

Do the what the kobe 8s release at 8/7c on nike.com like jordans do and do you get a link on twitter like Jordans?

You dudes just make up your own reality.
I would ask you to post where, when and how you've seen those prices but I know they don't exist.

Hold up....

Not sure bout the WT KD5 but you seen MVP Lebron 10s going for $280 - $350?!

Your screen name is correct. :rofl:

I ain't gotta prove anything to anybody. I'm just here to post what I believe if you don't agree then keep moving. Seen the lebron was at about 320 with less than a min left I don't know how it ended maybe it ended a lot higher I don't know and don't care just saying. But I did see a kd finish at 340 plus shipping a week ago.

Last edited:
Do the what the kobe 8s release at 8/7c on nike.com like jordans do and do you get a link on twitter like Jordans?

I ain't gotta prove anything to anybody. I'm just here to post what I believe if you don't agree then keep moving. Seen the lebron was at about 320 with less than a min left I don't know how it ended maybe it ended a lot higher I don't know and don't care just saying. But I did see a kd finish at 340 plus shipping a week ago.
have you ever heard of something called FAKES?

does anyone know of any storesreleasing them overseas?

pm would be greatly appreciated..

Last edited:
How do Kobe 8 fits?

I wear size 10.5 in Roshes, Flyknits, most of Jordans.

Size 11 in KD 6.

I wear 10 in most of New Balances.

I remember having Kobe V in size 11... I think.

How do Kobe 8 fits?

I wear size 10.5 in Roshes, Flyknits, most of Jordans.

Size 11 in KD 6.

I wear 10 in most of New Balances.

I remember having Kobe V in size 11... I think.

They fit true to size I wear 10 in everything else and 10 in the 8s. If you get half size smaller it will stretch after couple wears cuz of the material

I always find it funny when people ask how a certain shoe fits, when the limited stuff drops.

Means they never bothered getting any Kobe 8's for the past year, until the crazy, hyped color comes.

laugh.gif
Sorry to burst your bubbles but I was trying to get all black elites...

Back
Top Bottom