OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

figured id actually try and then throw em to who ever for retail plus shipping. I built I very fast all SS pc (+ have very fast IC) while I was in "retirement". But am actually amazed at how quick things go now compared to when i was last doing this.... i used to score on nearly everything. Last release I really participated in was the concord XI drop and scored 3 pairs on 3 different setups.. this is crazy now. Anyway, congrats to those who got them, and to those who didnt hope someone looks out for you, don't let it ruin your day. It would be great to have a positive community environment like that. As for me, I'm primarily interested in the prelude drop tomorrow. have a good afternoon fellas.

*to prevent further misunderstandings, I as well was unable to get a pair. I thought this was insinuated by the diction of the post but to provide crystal clear clarity, here you have it.

Last edited:
I hate wanting some, having the money to buy, and not being able to. the funny thing about apple...they dont base their company on hype and rarity. everybody that wants an iphone and has that guap, will have an iphone. and it's 38 times the size of nike. of course products are different and pricing, but the business models can be copied. nike has to resort to tricks and shortcuts, quickstrikes and low stocks to keep the demand high. i miss the days of whenever I wanted a shoe, long as i had the money, that was the only factor. there was no instant sellouts, bots, disappointment. nike could kill all of that, and resellers too in one swift blow by just making enough pairs. whatever is left over, ship it to the outlets or somalia.

got this too... first time it happened. I know for a fact it was not my connection so I don't really know what's good with it

Man, what a joke with these online. Put in 14 tickets locally this week. Got the call from Champs last night for a size 10. SWANG!

i got kicked out of ndc line like 3 times, but idk if it was because of my connection or because they were sold out, but still was able to get 1 pair.

I hate wanting some, having the money to buy, and not being able to. the funny thing about apple...they dont base their company on hype and rarity. everybody that wants an iphone and has that guap, will have an iphone. and it's 38 times the size of nike. of course products are different and pricing, but the business models can be copied. nike has to resort to tricks and shortcuts, quickstrikes and low stocks to keep the demand high. i miss the days of whenever I wanted a shoe, long as i had the money, that was the only factor. there was no instant sellouts, bots, disappointment. nike could kill all of that, and resellers too in one swift blow by just making enough pairs. whatever is left over, ship it to the outlets or somalia.

its so true. lets burn down nike! lol jk

Can anyone tell me if they tweeted the link the second it hit 8 am (or whatever time it was for you) tweetdeck didn't have it for me for like 15-20 seconds after.

Bot vs Bot

All humans will be destyroyed
laugh.gif

These must have not been plentiful online at all.. I'm guessing 80% of inventory was allocated to all the hoh's and nike stores.. first release I've struck out on in a while. Lol kind of humbling

Back
Top Bottom