OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

spoke to soon eastbay order was cancelled

called to double check if it went through, rep said they had 48 pairs in each sz

How can I get a pair of the new Nike Kobe VIII System - Men's?  I was logged on to Footlocker to purchase them and the site crashed 2 minutes before they went on sale.  Please help!!!!!!!
didnt even bother to introduce yourself? please to meet you Kim, welcome to Club Disappointment.:tongue:

anyone know if Prelude numbers are gonna be similar, is there evidence or just assuming it will be just as hard to purchase?

How can I get a pair of the new Nike Kobe VIII System - Men's?  I was logged on to Footlocker to purchase them and the site crashed 2 minutes before they went on sale.  Please help!!!!!!!
Solid first post...is there a negative rep button hidden anywhere?

anyone know if Prelude numbers are gonna be similar, is there evidence or just assuming it will be just as hard to purchase?

the fact that half only 1/6 of stores who had WTK got prelude and you know nike not going to make that any easier to buy

It's probably only a hand full of ppl who's gonna cop every pair...As huge of a fan I am of Kobe's I can't afford every pair, LOL $1600+ on shoes in a 2mth span is way too much

I think JM might have mentioned availability in the retro thread. Can't remember--Information overload with the WTKs, 9s, and Preludes the past few days.

Last edited:

Here you go, all of the "Nike Kobe VIII System - Men's" pairs that are available to purchase: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/kobe-8-system-basketball-shoe/pid-773059/pgid-725602

Or go wild on your own design: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/product/kobe-8-system-id-shoe/?piid=34371&pbid=1029004088

45 pairs each size?! 

They must've close to 500 on each site then.

2000 pairs 
eek.gif

I am salty I'll admit it.  I had 12 people in my local raffle sign up for me and had a friend of mine pay for a bot to try to get these for me, and still nothing.....If anyone on here has a size 9 in these let me know!

Really disappointed they sold out in 2 seconds, really not sure how many pairs were available of these.  Also Footlocker needs to check into their stores raffles cuz it seems like you can't get lucky if your not boys with someone there.  Obviously there is exceptions, but for the majority of the time thats true.

Really wanted these, but i'd never pay a dollar over retail.

I had 5 computers with bots running, 3 went straight to OOS.

It's probably only a hand full of ppl who's gonna cop every pair...As huge of a fan I am of Kobe's I can't afford every pair, LOL $1600+ on shoes in a 2mth span is way too much
If every one of the prelude releases are harder than this, and someone gets every pair. They either get their shoes handed to them by connects, or have the ability to stop time.

if it all fails ill be content with black and red NA 1's and SS this month ...F*** u NIKE!!

Back
Top Bottom