OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Seeing a lot of WTKs already going up on eBay...at least the resale prices are "only" $500-600+ now instead of the $800-1000+ resellers were asking for before the US release :rolleyes

These were definitely not for me, but good luck to those still trying to buy them to keep.

i was thinking the same thing about two blues or two greens. i would've rocked either a wtk8 double-left or a wtk8 double-right. a wtk8 double-right would've been an awesome xmas CW. a wtk8 double-left would've been another cool mambacurial

Last edited:
damn i thought i was good and when i got to the end of checkout got hit with the sold out... rough day haha

wife was in on me tonight tryna cop online.. i was on eastbay, she was on ftl. for what its worth, we had a good time tryna beat each other lol ended up both striking out, but no big deal cause 'twas the first time i had her on one of my online-copping adventure and we had a good laugh about it. but this release was crazy and sold out super fast... oh well, no time to fret cause at the end of the day, we got a lot more things to worry about than missing out on super limited shoes
 it's quite fun when you get your girl/wife to do an online cop with you. My girl did the yeezy 2 release with me on NDC after we finished the game 7 heat vs. celtics game. It was funny how she was able to add the yeezys to cart and checkout while i'm still getting the error screen. Only online drop she ever did with me.

My boy got his 11.5 but i struck out on my 13... I would have felt bad if i got 3 of these honestly haha

Back
Top Bottom