OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

the same people that got pairs today will get pairs on the restock. nike is so funny because they have been known to cancel orders if you already got them on the 1st release (people were cancelled for the black/red XIs that purchased on the 1st random restock) but haven't done it much.
Yeah no doubt just like the restock on monday but I mean there's still that slim chance like we had today .. just trying to make myself feel a lil better about not waking up (even though im not even that worked up about it) oh well though

I'm tired of working harder to spend my money than I do to make it. You think Nike will ever fix this bot issue or is it the beginning of the end?

man that is some realll **** right there. funny if i ever talk to a non sneakerhead about this situation they cannot believe it. A year ago im sweating xmas (missed every restock, phone order, releaase day, etc) im done trying to hustle for retail let alone pay above. i think i need to head to the dressing better thread.

I'm with BigJ on being a manual moron. I don't hate on those who use assistance to purchase a pair of shoes if they really want it.

It's a bit frustrating. I'm a big Kobe 8 collector and I've bought the not sought after pairs and then they (Nike) throw the limited tag on it and wham, I'm shut out.

I wish the WTK were a GR and they would've made the Preludes a limited/QS.

Yea.... I understand people are mad the wtk were limited but my goodness.... WHY CANT WE GET SPARKS?

it wont be a choice.... people wont be able to afford.

I agree. There's going to be a point when people are just not going to make much money off flipping shoes. Right now, sneakers are culturally relevant but Nike and others are going to perpetuate this limited retro hyper strike market and the bubble will probably burst like the housing market.

Or maybe it won't.

I know I'm getting tired of it. It's just too frustrating and time consuming for SHOES. I think they're beautiful but it's such a hassle or you have to put money into it (bots) just to be able to level the playing field.

My opinion on the Kobe line is that they have amazing shoes design ways but the colorway execution has been subpar (aside from the V). You have amazing colorways and then you have head scratching colorways

if you didnt get the WTK today dont even bother trying for the preludes. i heard theyre comparible to the crown jewels in terms of numbers.

wife was in on me tonight tryna cop online.. i was on eastbay, she was on ftl. for what its worth, we had a good time tryna beat each other lol ended up both striking out, but no big deal cause 'twas the first time i had her on one of my online-copping adventure and we had a good laugh about it. but this release was crazy and sold out super fast... oh well, no time to fret cause at the end of the day, we got a lot more things to worry about than missing out on super limited shoes

the same people that got pairs today will get pairs on the restock. nike is so funny because they have been known to cancel orders if you already got them on the 1st release (people were cancelled for the black/red XIs that purchased on the 1st random restock) but haven't done it much.

Seems like Nike decided to waive the white flag on the bot issue entirely.

One thing that sucks... since last year, it's gotten 1000 times worse. Nike changed the format of their site to HELP bots, not destroy them. Last year, the asg release for example, the initial drop, then for the next hour if you kept checking they added sizes slowly. They did this for a good while, then when they did the wait in line bs, it's truly all about the fastest bot. They made the problem themselves. If they released them in bunches like before, the bots would only get the initial bunch, and it would be a better chance for the rest.

Back
Top Bottom