OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

@DreamTeamUSA dope shot of the green glows. I'm in the minority but I like the pit viper pattern. Even the mine greys just hate the colors they picked. Never like purple and red together well except on throwback raptors jerseys.

Wait....WHAT?

You sent your grandmother to pick up sneakers for you?

What is this world coming to? That asteroid just can't come any sooner

For one I was in school, 2 she has military discount and the manager's policy is only on retros and foams on release date and last all she do is run errands for others all day. Asking her to pick up shoes that she isn't paying for and buying her lunch compared to what others ask her to do isn't even close especially when she was headed to the mall anyway........

mean.gif
  Time for the lurkers to feast.

Nike done goofed and made the page visible in the search via the product code before it was tweeted, not really any black magic to it.
I wonder if they are going to cancel said orders due to not following protocol for the shoe release. No wonder why they were gone quick.

That's Prelude money. Still make money if you're selling and cheaper than reseller if you are buying to wear haha

@DreamTeamUSA dope shot of the green glows. I'm in the minority but I like the pit viper pattern. Even the mine greys just hate the colors they picked. Never like purple and red together well except on throwback raptors jerseys.
For one I was in school, 2 she has military discount and the manager's policy is only on retros and foams on release date and last all she do is run errands for others all day. Asking her to pick up shoes that she isn't paying for and buying her lunch compared to what others ask her to do isn't even close especially when she was headed to the mall anyway........
Not hating... but if you ended up getting them... i can just imagine what the employees and other 'heads were thinking. #GrandmagotGame

Youre an exception to the rule lol ive seen a cpl times u paid resell just cause or somethin ...
I'll pay it more for older **** that u can't really find. Now shoes come out once or more a week so unless I'm really in love with them it's on to the next

size? will have them as well.. they said their experiencing delays... keep an eye on their twitter, and good luck on end guys

[quote name="chiacrack" url="/t/504209/official-nike-kobe-8-system-thread/71970#post_19266125"
By the way where is that avy from? It's been driving me nuts I know I've seen that in some movie or something[/quote]
Lol "Men in Hope"
Vice Kerekes

Since everyone complains how no one is generous here... go HAM at it fellas...

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/catalo...0/s/nike-kobe-8-system-premium-what-the-kobe/

(it's not like it wasn't going to crash if I didn't post it) 
cool, thanks! 6 pairs for me!

here's your reps ...not.

size? will have them as well.. they said their experiencing delays... keep an eye on their twitter, and good luck on end guys
nice! 4 more pairs!

Last edited:
When will i be able to use discount on the mine greys on FTL?
nerd.gif
Just use the birthday coupon in store brah.

mean.gif
  Time for the lurkers to feast.
Whose lurking?
It's a self-explanatory statement.

Clearly if you're just finding about which UK spots are dropping these, you had no designs on purchasing these overseas.  I'm all for helping, but this new age of NTers wants every single thing gift-wrapped for them.  

Last edited:
Clearly if you're just finding about which UK spots are dropping these, you had no designs on purchasing these overseas.  I'm all for helping, but this new age of NTers wants every single thing gift-wrapped for them.  
as long as this rep system is in place, then people will continue to gift away!

now, what other sites will have these?  my rep button is hot, who needs reps??

Back
Top Bottom