OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I can't believe these are selling for that much wow
Yeah but anyone can bid on a shoe ... with no consequences on ebay, many bid and never pay

The real question is who's actually paying that much for the shoe. I dont think any one in there right mind would pay $600 for a pair of sneakers. Personally even if i just hit the lottery and was a multi-millionaire id do something else with the cash before i paid $600+

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I've never been successful at copping any of the more limited drops on there but I still would've like to have tried :\.

Last edited:
Did KB24 get the WTKs? I see they have a pic of them on the store's splash screen but I didn't hear any news of the receiving the WTKs. I'll be sad as hell if they did
frown.gif
Scroll back about 15-20 pages and you'll see that they did and a lot of members here got them. 

Yeah but anyone can bid on a shoe ... with no consequences on ebay, many bid and never pay

The real question is who's actually paying that much for the shoe. I dont think any one in there right mind would pay $600 for a pair of sneakers. Personally even if i just hit the lottery and was a multi-millionaire id do something else with the cash before i paid $600+
a lot of ppl pay thousands for sneakers. If u dont that's u but I've paid 600 b4 fir kicks and will continue to do so

Scroll back about 15-20 pages and you'll see that they did and a lot of members here got them. 
Yeah after striking out at 8am I went back to sleep. I knew I should've stayed up and monitored the thread. People usually post links to all kinds of sites on days like this :lol:.

Looks like I'll be down to my last option in a few hours.

Last edited:
Yeah after striking out at 8am I went back to sleep. I knew I should've stayed up and monitored the thread. People usually post links to all kinds of sites on days like this
laugh.gif

Looks like I'll be down to my last option in a few hours.
The thing was it was pretty quiet on here... people knew but didn't drop info. Someone kept asking about KB24 and no one answered them... one of those days where people looked out for themselves (which I see nothing wrong with at all but you know how people get on here like if there is info to be shared and people don't they're the scum of the earth). 

Any recommendations where these are $400-$600 online sites I can purchase ? Really wanna ball in these guys
$400 to hoop in them? Never cared what the next man did with his money, but you must be making that bread.

If you rockin 'em casually, don't be afraid to admit it >D.

The thing was it was pretty quiet on here... people knew but didn't drop info. Someone kept asking about KB24 and no one answered them... one of those days where people looked out for themselves (which I see nothing wrong with at all but you know how people get on here like if there is info to be shared and people don't they're the scum of the earth). 
Seems like everyone's been spilling the beans today AFTER they copped rather than before :lol:. I've got no problem with that though. Can't blame them.

Anyone have any idea when the Spanish shot clock is dropping? :nerd:

Last edited:

That's true idk I just can't see anyone spending that much dough on these but hey whatever

If I had lottery money I'd buy what I want you'd have to be smart but the same time buy some things you really want

By the way where is that avy from? It's been driving me nuts I know I've seen that in some movie or something

Seems like everyone's been spilling the beans today AFTER they copped rather than before
laugh.gif
. I've got no problem with that though. Can't blame them.

Anyone have any idea when the Spanish shot clock is dropping?
nerd.gif
Oh the spanish shot clock... murdered my box but got me mambacurials 

$400 to hoop in them? Never cared what the next man did with his money, but you must be making that bread.

If you rockin 'em casually, don't be afraid to admit it >D.
prolly rocking that bench. Ahahha. What size u need playa

IMO it depends on the kicks

I agree, I flipped my Yeezys for 1750 shipped to Beverly Hills lol but the most I've paid for some sneakers was 550 for some Espo Air Force 2's. I set my budget on these WTK at 320, doubt I'd find them for that cheap, but I just really want them for hoop.

Last edited:
[quote name="rjohnse5" ]murdered my box but got me mambacurials 
[/quote]:lol: Mine was a little beat up but pretty good overall considering they didn't double box.

Every time I see pics like this It makes me think they are fake. Not saying they are or not but that's the first thing that comes to mind.
it's usually a crew of people or the guy paid extra for the pairs. If it was some connect type **** he wouldn't be putting a pic of his face on the internet for everyone to see

Back
Top Bottom