OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

On a real note if Nike really wanted to make a LOAD of money on kobes they would drop on huge restock on the good colorways (ASG Xmas Venice beach purple fades etc). I need a pair of ASG

i wish a restock happened with some kobes, i got extra cash so id like some fades for retail ASAP plus i get 15% cashback :pimp:

I know it's been posted, but there's an Outlet f&f going on as well.
A friend was able to grab a few for $77, only had 10.5-11.5 available.

i was wondering whats the real number on these WTK
grin.gif
 are they close to the Lebron 11 FI more or less, becuase those forging irons was exclusively online only and these WTK are both online and in stores
grin.gif

Last edited:
damn, id love to have them for 77 :smh:

my favorite 8's

yall dudes lucky finding them so cheap. screw michigan

This.

Nike gets absolutely NOTHING off these resellers making 800 dollars off a pair of sneakers.

If they mass produce the "limited" releases, they'd make more money and get 80% less hate mail. But woteva, what do we know. We're just simple people who don't rely on bots to get shoes
mean.gif
since its limited, its hyped...they think people that wanted the wtk would buy other 8s & maybe later the 9s, but thats not exactly the case

since its limited, its hyped...they think people that wanted the wtk would buy other 8s & maybe later the 9s, but thats not exactly the case

People have been, and will continue to be, brand loyal to Nike. As long as they keep putting out quality merchandise. I understand they're trying to get in to the "exclusivity" market and the whole guerilla marketing thing where they want people to be thirsting for these limited releases. But there comes a point where they need to step back and think. Whats better for them? Sending 12 pairs of shoe to a store and 400 people having to miss out, or, sending 400 pairs to a store and restocking as necessary? It also helps them get out of the "outlet" business model. Just make them all retail stores and carry the **** nationwide.

They can still have their limited stuff like the preludes. I get something like that. It's meant to be a celebration of a once-in-a-lifetime athlete and a summation of their new model. Thats fine. But they're only hurting themselves with these limited runs. You've got people every release getting more and more tired of the games we have to play to even have a CHANCE at a shoe.

I copped my lowly 2 raffle tickets from HOH the other day, and as she was writing my info down, I just started laughing at the situation. I've went 45 minutes out of my way, to put my name in a hat, for the CHANCE to PAY someone to let me purchase their shoes.

The idea behind a raffle used to be a fun thing. Oh hey you showed up, here's a door prize. With nike it's, oh hey you showed up, your prize is paying us for the opportunity to buy our product. :lol:

I work at Succezz but I don't make the prices bro don't scold me. You know the game man. If I were in the power they'll be box price but I'm not.
They don't pay you enough, let's do this..

You get your size and I'll get mine then we'll split the profit for the rest 60-40, deal?

I copped my lowly 2 raffle tickets from HOH the other day, and as she was writing my info down, I just started laughing at the situation. I've went 45 minutes out of my way, to put my name in a hat, for the CHANCE to PAY someone to let me purchase their shoes.

The idea behind a raffle used to be a fun thing. Oh hey you showed up, here's a door prize. With nike it's, oh hey you showed up, your prize is paying us for the opportunity to buy our product. :lol:

That is exactly how it is now. You literally have to COMPETE to buy their product. I miss buying the same shoes with none of this extra mess. Walk in, buy the shoe with no trouble and that was that. Shoes that used to be beyond easy to get now require automated bots, winning a lottery or making your local shoe store your temporary residence for a few days for each release.

I've already lost on every release because no shoe exists that I'm willing to sit outside of a store for days to earn the right to pay for it. Internet connection speed in my area can't compete with that of larger markets simply because the providers around here have a monopoly and don't have to improve them. So, even with a bot, my bot will be slower due to that fact. As for lottery tickets (raffle), well, thats purely hoping your ticket gets pulled against all the odds. And these days, those odds are weighted by magical friends and family members of the employees appearing out of the hat much more frequently than the odds say they should.

In closing, this "sneaker game" is quite rigged and if you're not on the inside somehow, good luck because you're gonna need it.

babylon babylon I think we all pretty much agree with what your saying. This limited stuff is nonsense. Someone else suggested nike does a massive restock of a limited release a day after a sellout. But no, that makes sense.

Either way nikes getting money if they lost a few customers every limited release

People have been, and will continue to be, brand loyal to Nike. As long as they keep putting out quality merchandise. I understand they're trying to get in to the "exclusivity" market and the whole guerilla marketing thing where they want people to be thirsting for these limited releases. But there comes a point where they need to step back and think. Whats better for them? Sending 12 pairs of shoe to a store and 400 people having to miss out, or, sending 400 pairs to a store and restocking as necessary? It also helps them get out of the "outlet" business model. Just make them all retail stores and carry the **** nationwide.

They can still have their limited stuff like the preludes. I get something like that. It's meant to be a celebration of a once-in-a-lifetime athlete and a summation of their new model. Thats fine. But they're only hurting themselves with these limited runs. You've got people every release getting more and more tired of the games we have to play to even have a CHANCE at a shoe.

It sucks but it's a business model that works for retail. It keeps people excited and coming back even with some upset and frustrated with these limited releases.

What do people do when they miss out, they end up saving their money to purchase the next pair which is typically a GR, the prior limited release causes them to sell out. It will also allow them to re-release pairs that people missed out on and look back to see which models were the most successful. A lot of high end designers release things in limited quantity to also create demand. . It's all about them controlling the demand.

Last edited:
weezyr1 weezyr1 gr's for you from here on out brotha. It's silly to think of the things you need to do in order to buy a product

thapointguy thapointguy thank you for taking that one dude off your avi. Please keep that kind of stuff out of here

has any1 used the alternative laces on WTKs? the blacks arent bad but the others are crap imo

Last edited:
so basically these were a GR?

I of course didn't cop a pair but thats cause ive been cursed for 2013

Last edited:
Is a restock announced in advance or is it something you just have to catch by luck? Also, is a restock unclaimed/unsold pairs only or does actually produce more?

I'm telling you guys. Don't underestimate how hard the preludes will be to get. These WILL be harder than the WTK. I guarentee it. 
They prolly will be. But with that back door link leaked for the WTK's, these might be easier online.

Sad but I found out today from an employee at HOH that they throw out some tickets in certain sizes if employees want that size.

Gotta be honest this was so ****** to hear cuz I like to think I at least had a chance at these Kobe's but then once I heard that, and heard that am employee of the store got my size 9, I was just real disappointed...smh

Whiteout collection looks clean, but doubt I'd ever cop any of them besides the Vs. Never been a huge fan of all white shoes except AF1s personally

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom