OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kicksdeals doesn't know about the other site and we know where they get their info. If people didn't learn from yesterday then too bad.

Last edited:
I just want my shipment confirmation from Champs for the WTK's 
eyes.gif

yes please dont post that website. pm it if you wanna share. theres nothing wrong with sharing info, just share with the right people. if they just joined within the last week, dont share it.

yes please dont post that website. pm it if you wanna share. theres nothing wrong with sharing info, just share with the right people. if they just joined within the last week, dont share it.
what website ? oh you mean ...
LOL JK 

how many instances of the same user logged in do you have running concurrently during a drop?
3 different computers... 3 tabs each computer, but one has cart error. even had the tab timed at 2ms for the pages to load. it's crazy how fast these thing sell out. haven't happen like this for a while... let see what next week holds. this is going to be an interesting month.

3 different computers... 3 tabs each computer, but one has cart error. even had the tab timed at 2ms for the pages to load. it's crazy how fast these thing sell out. haven't happen like this for a while... let see what next week holds. this is going to be an interesting month.
how do you time that?

grats to anyone who managed to get the preludes this morning.  hopefully can snag a pair of the prelude 8's when they come out.  those are dope!

ght/700[/IMG]

Good morning fam! In light of the prelude pack looking like it's going to be a complete fail. I think I may be done with the 8s. The SS kind of intrigue me, but not enough to cop I believe.

Last edited:
Yeah especially if you have no car

Even worse when you have no one else to camp with. I remember camping out by myself for the big stage kobe v in HoH Harlem and I was surrounded by a bunch of hood *** people who were holding spots for multiple people. Meanwhile I'm there by myself and the Only thing I'm holding for 9 hrs is my bladder because I wasn't about to leave the line to take a piss

Last edited:
Even worse when you have no one else to camp with. I remember camping out by myself for the big stage kobe v in HoH Harlem and I was surrounded by a bunch of hood *** people who were holding spots for multiple people. Meanwhile I'm there by myself and the Only thing I'm holding for 9 hrs is my bladder because I wasn't about to leave the line to take a piss
dedication *my man gif*

u got your pair?

Back
Top Bottom