OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I thought I was doing ok in life until I saw a niketalk member that makes over 150k a year. Thank you for reminding me I'll never keep up with the Joneses.

As for shoes, feels good finally a release "the SS" is coming where I actually have a "connect" of which my pair is guaranteed. Sure know I have been missing so many releases lately, bout time I'll get one.

IG is the home of hypebeast posing as shoe-lebrities! The thirst for acceptance is overwhelming
Yeah bruh its fn ridiculous. Some hype lovin attention feignin clowns on Instagram, especially dude I mentioned up top. I tried to keep ignoring this dude but I see his posts all da damn time when I hashtag for Kobe's tryna see on feet pics. This dude be spellin out words and ish with all his pairs of wtk8's and sparks. Haha dudes ain't got no life man. But I'm done hatin on dis thirsty clown man.

I thought I was doing ok in life until I saw a niketalk member that makes over 150k a year. Thank you for reminding me I'll never keep up with the Joneses.

As for shoes, feels good finally a release "the SS" is coming where I actually have a "connect" of which my pair is guaranteed. Sure know I have been missing so many releases lately, bout time I'll get one.
An NT member who has to show his income to win an argument is very insecure. If you make that much, you don't have much too complain about.
eyes.gif

An NT member who has to show his income to win an argument is very insecure. If you make that much, you don't have much too complain about.
eyes.gif
and to top it all off, it was a generic pic that could have been from tumblr, reddit, etc. Or, he works payroll and took the shot from someone elses paystub?

Everyone knows, NO TAG on picture, DUCKTALES, even so...we can't trust anything, word to Gold St.

An NT member who has to show his income to win an argument is very insecure. If you make that much, you don't have much too complain about.:rolleyes
and to top it all off, it was a generic pic that could have been from tumblr, reddit, etc. Or, he works payroll and took the shot from someone elses paystub?

Everyone knows, NO TAG on picture, DUCKTALES, even so...we can't trust anything, word to Gold St.

He said he was sending me a pair of thunder iv's so we'll see

can someone please photoshop the pit vipers with a black swoosh instead of a mint green one?

im really considering getting these and painting the swoosh black
If I were you i would dye the lining black/grey also if you really paint the swoosh.

If I were you i would dye the lining black/grey also if you really paint the swoosh.
not feeling that, i think the original colour goes really well with that colourway. one of my favourite 8s.

so xmas will be limited, and hard to get.. will probably pay a bit extra to get those bad boys.

Last edited:
No idea what people dislike the pit vipers. I think they're fire. The purple and neon go amazing together

They look very very cheap in person.I got mines in and sent them back the very next day.

IMO

No idea what people dislike the pit vipers. I think they're fire. The purple and neon go amazing together
I don't think people ever had a real problem with the Pit Vipers (except the fact that the Purple is So Dull in Person).

It's more people's frustration with the fact that they Recycled the Pattern TWICE (Mine Grey, Aqua whatevers) within the last 3 months after the OG Release.

Just Lazy & Wack on Nike's part & people are Salty at what could've been with all of Kobe's PE's. In response, we take our disdain out on everything "Pit Viper."

Last edited:
definitly know whatchu mean homeboy. Personally don't like the wtk's at all but them prices be crayyyyyyyyy. This dude chingchongjetli on IG is the bigggggesttttt hypebeast reseller dyingggg and feigning for IG fame and E-props and lives for likes and followers. Dudes like dat ain't got no life bruh. Only picks up the most hyped up kicks in mad crazy quantities. He got like 12+pairs of wtk's and like 10+pairs of sparks/fireworks and many more hyped kicks and be charging crazy amounts for them and posts them all up on IG thinkin he da ish. Disgusts me man, them shoes could go to people who truely like them and not just using them to take a picture for attention with all the pairs then sell them for crazy amounts right after and not even care or like em
I saw that he put you on blast ham182 ham182

Back
Top Bottom