OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

People's sense of entitlement on here is absurd. If you want the shoes, do what you have to to get them. Knocking someone else's hustle for putting in leg work to obtain the shoes to do what they want with them in a capitalistic society is laughable. Apparently posting on a message board about how 'it's not fair' is cathartic for some of you...
Bingo. The hate because someone profits off shoes is laughable. If you want them step your game up and stop crying about resellers.

Last edited:
Odd fact: The mine greys have a green glow insole. Man...Nike is really going nuts with the green glow and gamma blue.

i just hate when people come on here just to say oh i got two, gonna flip these.  cool, shut up.
You do realize this is a sneaker message board where people will say or do anything for e-props, right? It's a community of sneaker enthusiasts, where people go to talk about/brag about sneakers since most of their normal friends/girlfriends/boyfriends/family in real life could care less about the hobby. 

the "scales" are suppose to be icicles if im not mistaken, forgot were i read it but its the only way i can see them being linked to xmas

Just to educate you real quick. Never a day have I ever gotten out my bed or left my house to cop a single pair of anything I didn't want to wear personally. I don't cop nothing I consider FUGLY & I don't cop nothing that's NOT my size. It's not taking away from anybody when your name gets called or your homies take care of you. I'm suppose to tell them no thanks?

FOH!!! :rofl:

If extra shoes fall in my lap? Oh well.

It's not the same as going out your way to cop shoes you don't gives two shakes about strictly to make money.

Now let me update that sale thread. Them Kobes got a new owner. :D

that makes 0 sense...you tried to call me out when u literally have two shoes that released 3 days ago in your sig and i know you aint letting em go for retail :smh: what about "all the people that really want em?"

this dude here :smh: the hypocrisy wow...and then u try to justify it talking about they fell in your lap :lol:

Last edited:
Just to educate you real quick. Never a day have I ever gotten out my bed or left my house to cop a single pair of anything I didn't want to wear personally. I don't cop nothing I consider FUGLY & I don't cop nothing that's NOT my size. It's not taking away from anybody when your name gets called or your homies take care of you. I'm suppose to tell them no thanks?

FOH!!! :rofl:

If extra shoes fall in my lap? Oh well.

It's not the same as going out your way to cop shoes you don't gives two shakes about strictly to make money.

Now let me update that sale thread. Them Kobes got a new owner. :D

please educate me

Some people have way too much time on their hands to go back months on message boards and screen shot something someone said. 

Odd fact: The mine greys have a green glow insole. Man...Nike is really going nuts with the green glow and gamma blue.
Im sure its just the same with as crazy as they were with "Blue Hero" earlier in the year and in the summer

that makes 0 sense...you tried to call me out when u literally have two shoes that released 3 days ago in your sig and i know you aint letting em go for retail :smh: what about "all the people that really want em?"

this dude here :smh: the hypocrisy wow...and then u try to justify it talking about they fell in your lap :lol:

Guess how much I didn't pay for them Red Elites? :rofl:

***** read what I said again.......& if you still don't understand, get somebody to read it to you.

Last edited:
I want pit vipers...when they dropped I didn't feel like I wanted em for retail, but I'd take em at a discount. I never saw em go on sale though. I looked this afternoon on eBay, cheapest was like 185 :smh:

In hindsight I wish I scooped at retail, oh well.

you should be able to find them for retail IMO

Well idk bout u but i wouldnt think they would sell fakes lol. I think they may look like that to you because theyre a small size. I think HDs were like a 9.

To address something else, i love my graffitis The purple pit vipers are great as well i wish i could find a pair. Now the mine greys are terrible IMO and the green pits are ... ok at best maybe on hefty doscount but not for retail
Don't be so sure just because it's an established retail store that they are immune to selling fakes.  A store around here that was established, had a Nike account and all that, got popped last year for selling fake Air Forces.  I'm not up on all the details, but walking in you would think they are on the up and up.  But nope, they got smacked pretty hard by Nike and now don't get certain releases and have more strict requirements.  But yea, fakes aren't just found online, they can be located at places you'd never expect them to be.

Don't be so sure just because it's an established retail store that they are immune to selling fakes.  A store around here that was established, had a Nike account and all that, got popped last year for selling fake Air Forces.  I'm not up on all the details, but walking in you would think they are on the up and up.  But nope, they got smacked pretty hard by Nike and now don't get certain releases and have more strict requirements.  But yea, fakes aren't just found online, they can be located at places you'd never expect them to be.
in a footlocker? Seems unlikely but I do agree it's possible, although it's about as likely as seeing a pair of fake adidas at an adidas store

Well idk bout u but i wouldnt think they would sell fakes lol. I think they may look like that to you because theyre a small size. I think HDs were like a 9.

To address something else, i love my graffitis The purple pit vipers are great as well i wish i could find a pair. Now the mine greys are terrible IMO and the green pits are ... ok at best maybe on hefty doscount but not for retail

bruh, the store he posted was a FTL... SMH

My god!..the prices peeps be askin for the WTKs?...SMH...outragous!...well it turns out im in luck....just grabbed my "Blue Blitz" & "Challenge Reds" off my shoe rack, put 1 on each foot and....BOOM!...just made my own WTKs!!!.....LOL...turns out i had the WTKs since the "Sulfers", "Pythons", "YOTS", "Milksnakes"..etc...if ya really think about it....SMH....LMFAO!!..

My god!..the prices peeps be askin for the WTKs?...SMH...outragous!...well it turns out im in luck....just grabbed my "Blue Blitz" & "Challenge Reds" off my shoe rack, put 1 on each foot and....BOOM!...just made my own WTKs!!!.....LOL...turns out i had the WTKs since the "Sulfers", "Pythons", "YOTS", "Milksnakes"..etc...if ya really think about it....SMH....LMFAO!!..

Another dude salty he didn't get them.

Just let the other dudes who get theirs cook. These were very hard to get. Be happy for those who got there's. So much NaCl in this thread

Back
Top Bottom