OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I got mine from kicks-crew yesterday and they are 1000000% legit. They have been on the site for a month or so and the price dropped around Thanksgiving. I'm def copping more kicks from them. Hoping the duck camo 90 price drops in a few months.

You were the one who got the GC Xmas right? How long did shipping take you?

those shoes don't sell out in China. Some of them are still available in nike stores over there that's why

That sounds logical. I don't know anything about the Chinese market.
Congratulations to those who got their pairs. As long as your happy with your purchase that's what's it's
all about.

My local FTL just got this shipment in. Never had them on initial release so im sure they got good sizes. If youre in need hit me up ill grab em retail + ship.
You happen to have the store #?  May just do a store transfer on those Blitz Blues so I can use the bday coupon.

You're right, a foot locker having fakes is much less likely. I more so was just saying don't auto assume because its a retail store that a fake being around isn't possible.

I'm aware, but did I specifically say beware of fakes at foot locker? The original post from him made it seem as though he felt fakes in a store were extremely unlikely, not just for foot locker. And my point was that don't put anything past shady employees. The store I speak of I doubt the owner was the one trying to make extra bucks selling fakes. But that doesn't stop employees from pulling stuff.
No worries my man, I know what you mean. Im aware of that too. I think a few NTers had this discussion in the Toro IV thread since so many early pairs were out. But yeah its not always legit just because its a retailer. But this particular FTL is doing every thing they can to keep what little Nike/JB account they have for "new releases" (even though those arent new) .. previously they only had python 8s (only kobes) and the biggest Jordan GRs that came out this year. I think total this year just 8 or 9 releases.

Manager told me they finally convinced the district manager to send them lebron and kobes, so they need to move inventory in order to keep getting stuff

I saw that he put you on blast ham182 ham182
he a 30 year old that got butthurt over what a lot of people think that A random person put out there. Don't care. I'm not hiding my face behind the computer. I went in on him in the comments and he keeps deleting all my comments and a couple of my boy's comments who went in on him too so the comment section only shows his comments like he won some internet war and the last word. Lolll. This stuff cracks me up and I enjoy messin wit these internet dudes that live for their efame. Right when I commented back everytime he deleted it 2 seconds later so no one sees it. Lol. This 30 year old dude needs to get a life. Butt hurt little boy

he a 30 year old that got butthurt over what a lot of people think that A random person put out there. Don't care. I'm not hiding my face behind the computer. I went in on him in the comments and he keeps deleting all my comments and a couple of my boy's comments who went in on him too so the comment section only shows his comments like he won some internet war and the last word. Lolll. This stuff cracks me up and I enjoy messin wit these internet dudes that live for their efame. Right when I commented back everytime he deleted it 2 seconds later so no one sees it. Lol. This 30 year old dude needs to get a life. Butt hurt little boy
What did the guy do to you? If he post limited shoes and try's to sell them at crazy prices, be it for money or E fame why do you care? I read your post about "not buying shoes you don't want so people who want them can have them" and I laughed. You come off as mad he has something you want but don't have. While your on here talking about him he's probably working on getting more shoes. Who's the one who needs to get a life? I could be totally wrong though and that's why I ask what he did.

Last edited:
Thinking about ordering the Christmas from kicks-crew. My coworker actually told me about the site and I was iffy on it.

too lazy to post pics but ive ordered from them 3 times and never had a problem. 

anyone wearing wtks today?

Gonna test out the 8s on court for the first time tonight. have been wearing them casually/workouts.

red camo YOTS

Back
Top Bottom