OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^I saw those in person today at an HOH here in NYC. Really crazy shoe in person, the reflective heel cup is a cool touch.

I really hope I can cop the prelude 8s .. I got no bot, just a strong desire to achieve lol fingers crossed yo, ima feel disrespected if I miss out :/

Are your orders parcel of priority from kb24?

I emailed them over the weekend after I saw that it takes 2 weeks to deliver. Asked them to change the shipping address to my parents address instead of school because the semester would have been over by then. They said okay no problem.

I he my shipping confirmation today and it said shipping to my school address so I was so heated. Opened up tracking it said 2 day priority. Hoping this is legit and they just upgraded me to 2 day no problem because that means I'll get them while I'm still here at school

Paul George for the pacers has some nice kobe 8 ids on tonight. I wish I had a pic 2 show u guys but I can never find those pics everyone else does on here

I emailed them over the weekend after I saw that it takes 2 weeks to deliver. Asked them to change the shipping address to my parents address instead of school because the semester would have been over by then. They said okay no problem.

I he my shipping confirmation today and it said shipping to my school address so I was so heated. Opened up tracking it said 2 day priority. Hoping this is legit and they just upgraded me to 2 day no problem because that means I'll get them while I'm still here at school

They've always sent priority in my experience.

I got 2 day priority as well...They shipped Sat and arrived Monday...

Steve Blake's IDs lately have been 
pimp.gif

@mcten: Kobe has the Nike Zoom Kobe "Prelude" 3 in his locker before the game. He was working out in Kobe 8s earlier though. We'll see come gametime

Back
Top Bottom