OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kicks crew NEVER has a 12 on anything i want ... NEVER

Do they only sell up to 11?
NEVER, bruh.

12's are Impossible on KicksCrew. Been had wanted some MC's, but...

And yea, I figured it was the Chinese "Small Feet" thing too... it's that way on Ebay even with most of their Clothing b/c of the Small Stature thing, as well. 
grin.gif

NEVER, bruh.

12's are Impossible on KicksCrew. Been had wanted some MC's, but...

And yea, I figured it was the Chinese "Small Feet" thing too... it's that way on Ebay even with most of their Clothing b/c of the Small Stature thing, as well. >D  

Not true, they had 12 xmas and 12 BHM before.

Ive seen some 12s but most of the items i check out to potentially buy it just stops at 11. Lol at the chinese foot but it makes sense but damn

^^^ Of course I'm not saying they've Never had 12's available,  but they are SCARCE compared to the Other Smaller Sizes, and that's Sitewide. 

And Size 13 in what???... Definitely not the MC's I was talking about.

Last edited:
/I want to like them but I just cant. I like the idea but poor execution. Since when do snakes have pointy scales like that??

Ive seen some 12s but most of the items i check out to potentially buy it just stops at 11. Lol at the chinese foot but it makes sense but damn

The Chinese really aren't to blame as the average U.S. male foot is like 9-10.5. All you dudes wearing 12 and above are actually the minority. Sucks for you but the majority of the market don't wear your sizes.

/I want to like them but I just cant. I like the idea but poor execution. Since when do snakes have pointy scales like that??

i thought the "3d/pointy scales" were to go along with the christmas/winter theme...they are frozen or icicle scales

that was my take on the shoe at least

The Average Male Foot in the US is 9.5 - 10.5. The Average Male Foot in China is 8 - 9.

Their Sizing is just Different, bruh. Even in Clothing from China (Asia for that matter)... they go up to a size XL or 2XL is most Men's Garments, but compared to America, a Chinese Size 2XL is equivalent to a U.S. Large.

They're just Smaller People. It's No Diss and nothing anyone should be ashamed about or feel they have to defend. If you think I'm lying about this stuff... do some research.

This isn't just some idea we've come up with on the Fly. It's REAL.  Different Places... Different Realities. Not that big of a deal.

The Average Male Foot in the US is 9.5 - 10.5. The Average Male Foot in China is 8 - 9.

Their Sizing is just Different, bruh. Even in Clothing from China (Asia for that matter)... they go up to a size XL or 2XL is most Men's Garments, but compared to America, a Chinese Size 2XL is equivalent to a U.S. Large.

They're just Smaller People. It's No Diss and nothing anyone should be ashamed about or feel they have to defend. If you think I'm lying about this stuff... do some research.

This isn't just some idea we've come up with on the Fly. It's REAL. Different Places... Different Realities. Not that big of a deal.

I agree, not a big deal and I didn't make it one. Appears its a MUCH bigger deal to you considering the reply providing proof.

Wasn't disputing the Chinese are definitely smaller normally. But as for the shoes not being available in mass in bigger sizes, still don't think its mainly a Chinese to blame reason. If the average U.S. size is 9-10.5, even if the average Chinese size was exactly the same, it'd still be reasonable to assume 12 and up would still not be super plentiful.

I want to like them but I just cant. I like the idea but poor execution. Since when do snakes have pointy scales like that??
I know how you feel. It's like I want to like them, but something's throwing me off. 
mean.gif

And it's probably the scales, when it really comes down to it. Overall...Great Colorway, the Midsole/Outsole is Dope. 

I feel the more Sophisticated Execution for this Sneaker was to apply the Pointed Scales to the SWOOSH ONLY, similar to "SuperNaturals"...and let a New EM Snakeskin Pattern tell the rest of the story in Silver/Black/Green. Would've been so dope. 
nthat.gif

dude is spot on on the size thing.  I hit the philippines once a year and have the same problem.  I wear an xl here in the states.  Over there in shirts I would need a 3x and they usually don't have.   

Back
Top Bottom