OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

:lol: busted! Were you that lazy or just lying? :smh:

Plenty of sizes on NDC and Eastbay, don't let store sales make them look like they are flying of shelves. Trust they will be on sale.

did you really just post a picture from a ebay listing, and said you copped?
:x.
i know, because i took that picture.

Has the small thumbnail of the X'mas been on the Sulfur page? I see it right now. Could it be the "R" or I'm just noticing now?

Oh okay. Then you know it's gonna happen. Not sure if it says OUT OF STOCK then it's done or not. I notice with the Stealth Foams it didn't say OOS before the restock then after the restock it says OOS.

Played in my xmas 8's for the first time a couple of days ago. Probably the first time playing, the tongue bothered me a bit but probably after a few minutes of playing or a few games, it never bothered me again. Thought it was going to be a problem but I have no complaints. Played in them for about 5 games and it's possibly the best Kobe I've played in so far after the first wear.

I think this shoe at least has a grey upper (could be the sport grey and pure platinum). I guess that's volt on the lace eyelets too? do they always put the color description of the soles as well on the box?

I really like the way these look..and btw..received my Christmas days yesterday..:nthat:

For all wide foot people, I received my pair yesterday and at first when I tried them I thought the width would be a problem. I wore the shoes initially for a couple hours on my first wear and today when I put them again, I wore them for a couple more hours, they felt perfect. I really like the EM because it isn't as rigid as the VII's and more flexible.

So on that note, I can't wait to see what's in store for us next. :nthat:

Edit:

Forgot to mention, but I got the same size that I have for V, VI, and VII. VII fits the tightest to me.

Last edited:
Ugh I want the Christmas shoes, but I refuse to pay what some of the resellers are asking. If they restock on NDC I will be so happy. I'm going to be watching it like a hawk.

Please God let those orange fakes be the ASG shoes. Nike if you are listening, those orange joints are the right play.
wink.gif

Because he's a 17 year vet whose knees are shot.
When Lebron dunked over that 5 foot dude it was the dunk of the year and ****....You must not watch basketball if you're really wondering why Kobe's dunk got some much attention.

Kobe's dunk last night reminded me of a bit less nasty version of the LeBron dunk on Damon Jones:

man do you guys just go on ndc like every 30 mins or sum to check restocks or sum how do you guys be knowing

I'll take Kobes dunk for 2 reasons. Reason 1 is he's 34 years old with 17 years of wear and tear on his legs. Reason 2 is he dunked on CP3 not bum *** dookie Damon Jones.

Thanks Sdub! Nah, not yet. Waiting on a different cw.

The hell is this thread turning into a discussion about a dunk? Come on now...

man do you guys just go on ndc like every 30 mins or sum to check restocks or sum how do you guys be knowing

Text "follow @NikeStore" to 40404 if you are on Twitter and you will get a text message when they tweet a restock.

Back
Top Bottom