OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Eastbay restocked on the Xmas versions of the LeBrons and Durants..why not the Kobes???

cuz the kobes were way more limited due to poor sales on the vii. pretty sure the xmas lights have dried up. got my pair in today and must say they are gorgeous.

^^ I'd like to know as well, but even with the horrible sales of the VII, the limited/exclusive kicks sold well. I want to say the Xmas VIIs sold great because people didn't realize how uncomfortable the VIIs are at that point lol. Even Cloaks, Galaxies, WTKs, etc. all flew off the shelves, so I don't necessarily think Nike made the VIIIs more limited for the Xmas edition, but if you have info I don't know then by all means, my apologies.

^^^ I was just about to post the same. The ONE colorway of Kobes that I look forward to and must have each year. Was hoping it would be second after the black/sulphurs. NEED THEM!!!!

Almost tempted to make a pair of ID's, but I'm not waiting a month for some whack snake print. Need solid uppers or better prints! Like something I could make an inline inspired pair with!

cuz the kobes were way more limited due to poor sales on the vii. pretty sure the xmas lights have dried up. got my pair in today and must say they are gorgeous.

Would've loved to have gotten my hands on a 2nd pair for retail. Oh well

With two pairs of Christmas Lights in stock, I'm good for the rest of the year.. Til the Christmas IX's, boys!

I feel there will be a surprise restock down the line like the cloaks. :nerd:

i hope so. no guarantee on being able to get those either tho. glad to have my first xmas kobes. first pr ive actually liked. not with all those lime green uppers. and no im not a hypebeast. been buyin kobes since the 1st nike release. (i dont mess with adidas)

SPORT GREY/VOLT/PURE PLATINUM__est rec...2nd week of March, 2013        =        
?????

I hope these are what I think they are...

I think this shoe at least has a grey upper (could be the sport grey and pure platinum). I guess that's volt on the lace eyelets too? do they always put the color description of the soles as well on the box?

Last edited:
If those come out ill definitely buy a pair and make those indoor kicks and sulfurs I have will become my outdoor pair. A black midsole would have looked some too but I'll take it as is :smokin

I feel there will be a surprise restock down the line like the cloaks. :nerd:

i hope so. no guarantee on being able to get those either tho. glad to have my first xmas kobes. first pr ive actually liked. not with all those lime green uppers. and no im not a hypebeast. been buyin kobes since the 1st nike release. (i dont mess with adidas)

You missed out on some of Adidas' best work when Kobe was with them, all except the Kobe IIs :x

I'm glad I didn't pass on the Christmas. Looks more subtle in person and with black laces they were a keeper. Still put them behind the Chaos V(only other x'mas kobe I own).

Traded my Xmas pair today for a pair of bred 11s and Lebron X Christmas :smokin On to find my tts pair of Xmas Kobes

Last edited:
You missed out on some of Adidas' best work when Kobe was with them, all except the Kobe IIs :x
I'm glad I didn't pass on the Christmas. Looks more subtle in person and with black laces they were a keeper. Still put them behind the Chaos V(only other x'mas kobe I own).

yeah but just never felt the adidas models. bought the drose from the mvp year (first non nike athletic shoe ive bought in 20 yrs.) and it destroyed my feet after 3 hrs on the court. stupid flywire type crap dug into my feet in a bunch of places. never again.

Traded my Xmas pair today for a pair of bred 11s and Lebron X Christmas
smokin.gif
On to find my tts pair of Xmas Kobes
I'd say that's a good trade on your part, although I like my Xmas pair too much to trade away..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom