OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

went shooting with the homie for his photography report, these are :pimp:

After seeing the SS in person, they remind me of ice. I live in Ohio and the scales look like the icey road around here. Gives em more Xmas feel in that way for me. I was sad I couldn't leave the store with em right then.

Last edited:
Anyone notice on the Easters the resin strip on the toe box is getting a lil dark? Anyone know how to fix that?

My guy was pulling my chain on the warning. Just got to see em in person. Here's a few pics.
I have a few questions for you, since you have seen the shoe in person:

How sharp are the scales?  How do the scales feel?  Do they feel strong enough that if you like kick a basketball, the scales won't break off? 

Also, the Shozoku logo on the back and on the tongue looks like the ones found on the Black Elites.  Is it the same? 

Sorry for the bombardment of questions, I really like that colorway.

I have a few questions for you, since you have seen the shoe in person:

How sharp are the scales?  How do the scales feel?  Do they feel strong enough that if you like kick a basketball, the scales won't break off? 

Also, the Shozoku logo on the back and on the tongue looks like the ones found on the Black Elites.  Is it the same? 

Sorry for the bombardment of questions, I really like that colorway.

To be honest, it was a quick snap a few pics get out the back situation. I didnt examine them much. The scales feel solid and are like all molded together as opposed to individual so they seem strong. Id have to say they should be able to kick a ball without breaking. They are kind of rounded as opposed to pointy. If they were pointy, I'd expect them to snap off easily. Can't comment on the shozuku comparison to the elites, sorry.

What do u do when the lunarlon bottoms out. I've been balling in mine for the past year. Hurts my knees and feet all the time now

What do u do when the lunarlon bottoms out. I've been balling in mine for the past year. Hurts my knees and feet all the time now

Nothing you can do except find some insoles that fit. Jordan 2012 work not sure what else.

Major buzzkill for an otherwise great shoe.

Nothing you can do except find some insoles that fit. Jordan 2012 work not sure what else.

Major buzzkill for an otherwise great shoe.
any Jordan? Or u talking about something specific. I got the Kobe 8 graffiti From the footlocker resrock. Gonnna switch out the insoles and return them. HHhahhaha

why the hell is there another kobe 8 Christmas?

couldn't Nike make it a 9

Quite glad they didn't. Only 9s I have seen that even half way have a chance of me buying are lows and even them are a stretch. This is the last little bit of $ the Kobe line will be seeing from me for a long while.

Quite glad they didn't. Only 9s I have seen that even half way have a chance of me buying are lows and even them are a stretch. This is the last little bit of $ the Kobe line will be seeing from me for a long while.
there's pics of other 9s?

JUST A HEADS UP EVERYONE.....
KICKSCREW HAS GOT THE KOBE 8 SS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!..JUST CAME UP $200-$220!...UNFORTUNATLY DOESNT HELP ME CAUSE THEY ONLY 7-12 SIZES!..UGH...SMH..NO SZ 13!...DAMN IT!

Agree. Waiting to see pics of the lows to see if im completely out for the ix. I wouldnt buy the high in ANY colorway.

umm whats up with this thread?

only posted because i saw someone at the gym with a pair of mine greys :x :smh:

very ugly and plain and just weird. only way ill take them now is for under $100 :smh:

wish that NTer came through for me

umm whats up with this thread?

only posted because i saw someone at the gym with a pair of mine greys :x :smh:

very ugly and plain and just weird. only way ill take them now is for under $100 :smh:

wish that NTer came through for me

When i saw mine greys in person i couldnt believe that nike actually thought those would sell! Lmfao!!!! Those "red boa's" or whatever the hell they were called probably sold better and those were trash too!

Back
Top Bottom