OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm surprised there's not more people trying to trade 1 shoe of the WTK to have a pair of all blue or all orange

He's surprised? Yeah, I'm surprised too but for totally different reasons lol. Thanks for the laugh bro.

iks mod iks mod That's where that pics from? If so, I thought it was when Naps unk was selling that girls mom dishes. Lol

Last edited:
@iks mod That's where that pics from? If so, I thought it was when Naps unk was selling that girls mom dishes. Lol
Was it the pic with two left feet? That pic is from best in show, the dad from American Pie (not sure the actor's name) has a dog in a dog show and they find out he has two left feet 
laugh.gif
  maybe I was looking at the wrong picture though 

Haven't been able to posts pics from my phone for a day now..

Getting annoying.

Anyways wore my wtk to the gym, had so many people come up and question what they were lol

Was it the pic with two left feet? That pic is from best in show, the dad from American Pie (not sure the actor's name) has a dog in a dog show and they find out he has two left feet :lol:   maybe I was looking at the wrong picture though 
Lol yeah that's the one. What's even funnier is I posted Napoleon Dynamite with 100% confidence I had it right. This thread has me on the floor laughing.

Was it the pic with two left feet? That pic is from best in show, the dad from American Pie (not sure the actor's name) has a dog in a dog show and they find out he has two left feet 
laugh.gif
  maybe I was looking at the wrong picture though 
Eugene Levy

glad you guys were able to get a laugh, i've been too salty i missed this, had to smile somehow

Eugene Levy

glad you guys were able to get a laugh, i've been too salty i missed this, had to smile somehow
Glad you took it all in stride. Your the man of the hour.
^This -- it was a pretty simple mistake actually and people just ran with it.  It's funny because I was thinking to myself too at one point that the blue shoe looked great and it'd be nice to have two of those.  Thought about it for a second to remember that all blues would be left

Volts....one the most underrated colorways.

I think this shoe looks way better as is than when pics are taken with filters. The grey upper isn't really as vibrant which allows the volt to really show out.

Back
Top Bottom