OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

FTL ever plan on taking mine greys off restriction or no?

I was waiting on that same thing when pit vipers dropped waited over 3 weeks to get them on discount and out of nowhere they took them off and sold quick

Ease my mind about buying the Blitz Blue. I dont think I can live with the soles turning that color. The upper of the shoe still calls me to buy it. But I will hunt for some other missing kobes.

AGHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH at that blue blitz packaging.Man some sellers seriously need to be ashamed.

Clean them bad boys up and rock em.

FTL ever plan on taking mine greys off restriction or no?

I was waiting on that same thing when pit vipers dropped waited over 3 weeks to get them on discount and out of nowhere they took them off and sold quick

well more people liked the pit vipers, they will slowly disappear but not quick.

i just want them if i can below $100 with my GC some how but i dont know how high the sales are on FTL, i usually see 15%, i dont know if they have 20% often

Damn I just traded derozan and jr smith for kobe in this fantasy basketball league I'm in

Sucks he got hurt again I really just wanted to see him ball again

my friend works at FTL 
I can't imagine Karl Malone wearin those KD colors 
laugh.gif

I bought what I thought to be a slightly used pair of blitz blues for $75 shipped on ebay. They came in today and there are scuffs everywhere. He didn't even ship with the original box like he said, he used a replacement. And he didn't even double box either, he did this:

What a ******g joke. I'm beyond heated. I told him to issue me a partial refund or else I'm filing a dispute

**** Ebay,,worst place to cop

Does anyone know if those Kobe 8 miami dolphins will be released at *****?  It seems like it wont be available at finish line.

Does anyone know if those Kobe 8 miami dolphins will be released at *****?  It seems like it wont be available at finish line.
 Richard's Sporting Goods has gotten all GR releases so far; I don't see why they wouldn't get the green glows.

Last edited:
Any word on the Purple PP's making a possible release? 

I may be in denial, but I just don't want to believe that the SS, those BS YOTH & these Pit Viper Rehashes are really the End for the Kobe 8.

So much Colorway Potential, UNTAPPED. 
mean.gif

Damn I just traded derozan and jr smith for kobe in this fantasy basketball league I'm in

Sucks he got hurt again I really just wanted to see him ball again

At least you got rid of jr...lol.

On a shoe related note, ss lost some of its momentum with Kobe being out.

Richard's Sporting Goods has gotten all GR releases so far; I don't see why they wouldn't get the green glows.
Great, any coupon codes for any of the stores releasing this?  I remember the mine greys at 20% off during cyber monday black friday time.

Kobe needs to hang it up. He has made his point in the NBA..

As far as the kobe 9....

WORST f_____g signature shoe ive ever seen!! Worse than EVERY jordan after AJ13's and i think everything after 13's are pure trash.

Glad i have a few pairs of 8's. Wish i could scoop the "green glows" but got them priorities this release. Smh. Oh well.

$$$ saved for me come those doo doo a__ 9's! Lol

Last edited:
Kobe needs to hang it up. He has made his point in the NBA..

As far as the kobe 9....

WORST f_____g signature shoe ive ever seen!! Worse than EVERY jordan after AJ13's and i think everything after 13's are pure trash.

Glad i have a few pairs of 8's. Wish i could scoop the "green glows" but got them priorities this release. Smh. Oh well.

$$$ saved for me come those doo doo a__ 9's! Lol
no one have really seen the 9s..except for the hi elites

Back
Top Bottom