OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

seems like theres a significant number of people grabbing the green glows right now, cant' find it on ricks(dsg) anywhere - if you do please let me know please

Anyone know if the Green Glows will be available at Footlocker stores. I wanna head there at lunch and pick up a pair and use a reward coupon I have.

r

Good morning so far

Saw SS on foot last night and it looks wild and great, can't wait. Seeing it like that really does make me think twice about balling in them with the scales/spines though.

Man seems like there is a lot of life left on these Kobe 8's. Hopefully some of those are dropping.

My meager collection below. I started in July. Surprised I was able to copped most under retail. Hunting for these Kobe's has been just as good as wearing them.

Got an update on my MCs from the eBay seller supsneaker....
Yesterday I sent a message to him that said basically since he gave me the ultimatum if dropping my dispute before he'd send the shoes and it's against policy then I was fine with him just refunding my money. He sent me a message back saying he went ahead and put them in the mail and low and behold the package is scheduled to be delivered today . Right now I'm not holding my breath that some other shenanigans won't happen upon delivery but... Hopefully this turns out well. Either way this seller was not easy to communicate with and lacks done serious business ethics.. Proceed with caution. I will update this once received as to what the contents if the package was and if they are indeed my MCs verify authenticity. Anyways, just keeping posted for those who we're interested.

Got an update on my MCs from the eBay seller supsneaker....
Yesterday I sent a message to him that said basically since he gave me the ultimatum if dropping my dispute before he'd send the shoes and it's against policy then I was fine with him just refunding my money. He sent me a message back saying he went ahead and put them in the mail and low and behold the package is scheduled to be delivered today . Right now I'm not holding my breath that some other shenanigans won't happen upon delivery but... Hopefully this turns out well. Either way this seller was not easy to communicate with and lacks done serious business ethics.. Proceed with caution. I will update this once received as to what the contents if the package was and if they are indeed my MCs verify authenticity. Anyways, just keeping posted for those who we're interested.
Let us know what happens I'm interested to see exactly what they send you!
I didnt know that many peoples were into that green glow pit viper. Def taking a look in store today to see the hype.
The raffle I'm talking about is for the SS.  And if you didn't originally like the green flows from pics hype shouldn't change that.  

Last edited:

Let us know what happens I'm interested to see exactly what they send you!

The raffle I'm talking about is for the SS.  And if you didn't originally like the green flows from pics hype shouldn't change that.  
Didn't know you were talkin about the SS. I saw earlier someone was mentioning the raffle on the Green Glows. Thats why I'm going in to see these Green Glows in person. Can't base them on pics alone.

Regretting selling my blue lights to an NTer but I needed the $$ at the time :ohwell:

Guess the next few weeks im going to be on the hunt for those cways i dont have.

Fades
Milksnakes
Supernatural
Pit Viper
Black TB
Few IDs
Maybe Easters

Back
Top Bottom