OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sorry for asking a similar question to a question I asked a few pages back, but never for a response... Anyways, does anyone know if the jordan zoom insoles that used to be available for sale are still available anywhere? I love the fit on these but I just do not like playing on lunarlon.. It's entirely too mushy and what I consider to be unresponsive for me .

YOTH= easy pass as well , you can make similar pair through nike ID , special edition shoes should have more than a washed red pattern 

Sorry for asking a similar question to a question I asked a few pages back, but never for a response... Anyways, does anyone know if the jordan zoom insoles that used to be available for sale are still available anywhere? I love the fit on these but I just do not like playing on lunarlon.. It's entirely too mushy and what I consider to be unresponsive for me .
Nvm. Just found an eBay seller with the aj2012 deluxe setup and bought the complete set of all 3 insoles for 40 bucks. Saw night wing posted these worked perfect with kobe8

Hmmm... These pics make them look a helluva lot better, but I trust that those standard issue Cell Phone Pics, from last week, tell the Real Story. 

It's like the diff. between a Females filtered Instagram Selfies & the random Facebook Pics she's Tagged In... you know which one is the real deal. >D
Lol good analogy

Cris Carter rocking the fades on NFL countdown

Last edited:
I have some info on the SS X-mas if anyone interested I have another place to cop than the usual suspects in 10 different states but I'm not sure how they are going to sell them. Hibbett sports

Last edited:

got the kobe ss this morning with my buddy super easy to get. It was only us two and another guy waiting. Im guessing

got the kobe ss this morning with my buddy super easy to get. It was only us two and another guy waiting. Im guessing this release is limited me and the other dude got the only 11.5 pairs.

YOTH is like a second version of VB for those that didn't like the play doh upper. I only like the blue sole.

I wonder if someone is going to take the entire plastic off the SS

Someone will do it. Youll get some sneaker website looking for views. If guys will smash ps4s and xboxes for views, theyll def cut a layer of plastic off a shoe.

Just got a call for a second pair of SS. Makes 2 KBs and 1 KD so far.

Back
Top Bottom