OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm feeling the yoth pair...missed the raffle on the SS so need to hit the hibbets sports here and c what I can do

I wonder if someone is going to take the entire plastic off the SS

Someone will do it. Youll get some sneaker website looking for views. If guys will smash ps4s and xboxes for views, theyll def cut a layer of plastic off a shoe.
@nightwing2303 is known to do that. 

http://kicksoncourt.com/nike-kobe-8-system-deconstructed/

now those were gr, these are not. Only person I would think to do it on a professional level and not just for the eff of it. 
happy.gif

Not sure when they are doing the tickets? I'm calling again tomorrow. But the list of participating stores is on the website

I see the list my store has them gotta call tomorrow to find out when they will start passing out tix

When did they raffle?

I am still trying to figure out if I should cancel my preorder.I need these tho.

When did they raffle?

I am still trying to figure out if I should cancel my preorder.I need these tho.

Did it last week, were supposed to call friday. Said they never did and would call today or tomorrow. This is from Winston Salem HOH, btw.

I tried to call my HOH to find out how available they are but they got the phone turned off

SMH

wow

I will probably just keep the pre order and save my nike card for the bred 1s or other releases.$245 aint bad and I need these.

If i miss on them red octobers I will just make an all red Kobe 8 id and use the gift card on that lol haahahha.

I pre-ordered on Kicks crew cos i aint trynna miss out

but how can they be sure to get enough pairs to send out to all who pre-ordered?

Back
Top Bottom