OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Who knows...if you look in the LBJ, KD threads you'd think those shoes are the most sought after.

They're all going to sell. I just hate TLOs for any release. It honestly just makes it easier for the ******g bots.
You apparently haven't been in that "KD VI" Thread lately...

It's Dead as a Mutha in there, bruh. LOL

the SS just released in Europe, got 1 pair Nike Europe is almost sold out, but kickz got all sizes left!

^ BHM are one of the best Kobe 8s hands down. You would most definitely change your mind once you saw them in person.

Picked mine up today.  Friend hooked up a reservation but the rest sold out immediately.  Other stores had them sitting on shelves.

Bonus. Pick these up tomorrow!

So almost 2 days ago,I emailed kickscrew to cancel my pre order and they still havent gotten back to me.Now their customer service is not available until the 30th.

Should I just keep the order or call my CC company to cancel it and buy some this morning?

Last edited:
^^^ that review was terrible... on a side note find it hilarious at everyone hoppin numerous time on their tippy toes like a ballerina

dont like that the soles are clear. would've like em better if it was translucent electric green

So almost 2 days ago,I emailed kickscrew to cancel my pre order and they still havent gotten back to me.Now their customer service is not available until the 30th.

Should I just keep the order or call my CC company to cancel it and buy some this morning?

theyll get back to you eventually, they just take forever. i ordered from them once and it took a good 2 weeks for my blue kobe 8's to get to me. youll probably end up having to return the order.

Last edited:
Yea but the problem is that I messaged them to cancel the order 2 days ago and they will ship on the 28th.I would lose more money returning them and I shouldnt have to especially since I told them 2 days before release.

I could try and get a pair this morning and sell them to make up the money but I am not trying to do that.

Last edited:
Yea but the problem is that I messaged them to cancel the order 2 days ago and they will ship on the 28th.I would lose more money returning them and I shouldnt have to especially since I told them 2 days before release.

I could try and get a pair this morning and sell them to make up the money but I am not trying to do that.

true but 2 days ago a lot of people were just checking out for xmas especially if that email you sent them was after 3-5pm. last thing on their minds was checking emails. its not like a eastbay/NDC conglomerate.

hopefully they get to that email on time. you got til the 28th??? i doubt they run your CC before then bro. dont trip.

Last edited:
it still says processing.

The main issue is that their customer service is gone until the 30th.

Yea it said ship date the 28th.I aint mad or nothing I just dont want 2 of these or none  if I cant get a pair this morning and they actually canceled it lol.

Last edited:
The SS is still gonna be a gametime decision once they're in my cart.
Strongly considering a "UNLV" edition SS Nike ID

Back
Top Bottom