OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Why is JJs price $160?
That's retail

Also its nice to have won a few raffles this time around it makes it much less stressful!  Hoping I can get the YOTH, but for some reason New York get's NO love for them, I have no idea why.  But hoping to find a pair someway, somehow lol

Good luck to everyone in 5 minutes!

laugh.gif
PAPI

that was real easy on NDC ...got the stupid "We'll Be back soon" page when I went to check out tho scared me

"They have spikes and stuff like snake or a DINOSAUR"

Yea I actually met and petted a T-rex before...lmao...Terrible Review..lol

^^^ that review was terrible... on a side note find it hilarious at everyone hoppin numerous time on their tippy toes like a ballerina

dont like that the soles are clear. would've like em better if it was translucent electric green
theyll get back to you eventually, they just take forever. i ordered from them once and it took a good 2 weeks for my blue kobe 8's to get to me. youll probably end up having to return the order.

maybe my fingers were just 2 seconds too fat to make it this time - judging by the fact im still in line im pretty sure its hopeless for me!

Got two pairs on ndc fairly easy today thanks to all the hype beasts going for the gammas lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom