OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The YOTH doesn't seem to be limited at all. Anyone who wants a pair of those should be able to get.  Foot Locker always makes their ticket procedures all hype, I remember back when the Blue Blitz were being released they did a ticket procedure for that! Lol.

^^^Disagree. Seems on par with the WTK. Sigh.

Well used the Titolo link. Cheaper than EBay right now. Sigh. This is what it's come to Nike. Thanks for the hype. They don't get hype; they stay hype.

I'm away from home so it means online for me, lol.

Last edited:
^^^Disagree. Seems on par with the WTK. Sigh.

Well used the Titolo link. Cheaper than EBay right now. Sigh. This is what it's come to Nike. Thanks for the hype. They don't get hype; they stay hype.

I'm away from home so it means online for me, lol.
Not sure what size you wear but theres a few buy now cheaper than Titolo, i almost pulled the trigger until a friend said check eBay.

a few offered 200-220 shipped on sz 11 direct Paypal, i got 242 total on Titolo and thats w/ International shipping

The YOTH doesn't seem to be limited at all. Anyone who wants a pair of those should be able to get.  Foot Locker always makes their ticket procedures all hype, I remember back when the Blue Blitz were being released they did a ticket procedure for that! Lol.
Yea you say that, but then why is NY getting no pairs?

Not sure what size you wear but theres a few buy now cheaper than Titolo, i almost pulled the trigger until a friend said check eBay.

a few offered 200-220 shipped on sz 11 direct Paypal, i got 242 total on Titolo and thats w/ International shipping
Titolo ship to the US?

Yea you say that, but then why is NY getting no pairs?

NYC getting a bunch but not sure how shoes are normally handled for entire state.

but in cali pretty much all FTL are getting these and guessing all champs too

Last edited:
NYC getting a bunch but not sure how shoes are normally handled for entire state.

but in cali pretty much all FTL are getting these and guessing all champs too
Yea, unfortunately I'm in upstate NY.  We got the WTK's at our local HOH but not these YOTH?  Weird

Just saw a local facebook group and someone is selling their purple fades size 9 for retail - PM me and I will see what I can do if you are interested

my xmas laces are about to bust,  =(  

does anyone know where I can get another pair.  love that red crimson lace..  I checked fully laced already, but i only see the SB thick laces that come close to the crimson red. any help is appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom