OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

woooo excited to get these.

Could have had them so much earlier if my dumb *** had paid attention to the free two-day shipping offer
roll.gif

woooo excited to get these.

Could have had them so much earlier if my dumb *** had paid attention to the free two-day shipping offer :rofl:

Honestly, in the past, 2 day shipping has yielded me the shoes on the same day as free shipping. But I'm in FL, it's different for everyone.

First thought isn't snake scales...but these little dudes:

I still remember as a little kid, reading about how one in particular shoots blood out of its eye as a defense mechanism

I also got confirmation email that they shipped my SS from KC. I'm lucky to have a 2nd pair. I just need to trade the size 10 for a 9.5.

The WTK shirt used to be up, but is replaced by this.  Is this new?   (sorry if already discussed)

Gotta be honest, the 8 is growing on me.. The first few wears I was skeptical. The tongue/lacing killed the top of my foot (I'm a tight lacer) and I've never had desirable lockdown, or at least what I felt was, in the kobe line. The tongue situation has resolved itself after break in, the lock down feels just as good as most if my mids and highs (

Last edited:
is the YOTH not releasing on NDC? maybe my eyes are bad but i'm having a hard time finding it on the launch calendar

[h2]NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM “YOTH” RELEASE DETAILS[/h2]
SHARE    -  

fdcffd76fe2ac1cbb091a8b1348d9068

DECEMBER 26TH, 2013

Posted by King Cobra

Kobe8_System_YOTH_674_profile_13649_FB-800x500.jpg

In partnership with mall management, SELECT Foot Locker and House of Hoops by Foot Locker stores will implement a sweepstakes ticket procedure* in order to purchase the Nike Kobe 8 System “YOTH” (on sale 1/1/14 for $160). The sweepstakes tickets will be given out on Friday, December 27th. If your ticket number is selected, you will be notified by phone on Saturday, December 28th. These procedures are for SELECT STORES only. To find out which store near you will carry the shoe and if that store will implement the sweepstakes ticket procedure, please visit the Foot Locker Launch Locator.

*Our customers are our priority and we encourage everyone to follow the procedure outlined above in an orderly and safe manner. We thank you in advance.

Kobe8_System_YOTH_674_3qtr_13907_FB-800x500.jpg

Kobe8_System_YOTH_674_back_14216_FB-800x500.jpg

Kobe8_System_YOTH_674_outsole_13400_FB-800x500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom