OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Put an offer in on some ds BHMs but I'm glad they declined. It was really more for my desire to be a completist rather than liking the shoe. Save that money and put it towards XIV last shots

that pic above is the reason why i dont/wont hoop in  limited edition kicks......not that theres anything wrong with it, but its too hard to get another pair if i messed em up......general releases perform just as good, plus my game should impress people not my kicks.....but thats just me, i guess
wink.gif

Whats the chances of me being able to cop a WTK in my size without having to pay $500+ for it? Kinda sad I struck out on NDC and in-stores.

Nike just needs to keep releasing more 8s even when the 9s come out. Its the best damn shoe ever.

Saw the WTK on feet at work today. Gotta say they do look better then I thought in person but I really only liked the blue one, the green was alright. Still a pass in my book. Even if I tried the WTK probably would have passed on me lol.

Agreed. I was not a fan at all and never really have been of really loud colorways but.... The more I see the wtk the more I have began to appreciate it. It is definitely a nice work of art.

WTK resell has dipped some while people chase the next hot sneaker. Now is the time to grab them before the prices shoot back up.

I've considered but it's not one i think I could personally wear casually although I think it would be fine with sweats snd a tee and but it's quite a bit to drop in a balling sneaker... But.... It's one that I would like to have in the collection, can't decide if gonna gun for these or try for prelude 8s yet. Since I'm not buying as much as I used to gonna think it over for the next few days.

WTK resell has dipped some while people chase the next hot sneaker. Now is the time to grab them before the prices shoot back up.
according to where? eBay prices? man if I'm gonna drop $400 on kobes, I'd rather get the Sparks. WTK's should sell for $300 or less. Who in their right mind would be spending $400+ for it... The Sparks were only released in China so I can understand the high price point for that.

Last edited:
Kinda don't want to see the 8s be done but I think it is time. Not really feeling the colors on the yoth. Hope the 9s peak my interest with mids and lows.

according to where? eBay prices? man if I'm gonna drop $400 on kobes, I'd rather get the Sparks. WTK's should sell for $300 or less. Who in their right mind would be spending $400+ for it... The Sparks were only released in China so I can understand the high price point for that.
Your entire post is incoherent and based on your opinion of what the market should be.  Clearly what you think has zero bearing on demand.

Last edited:
Anyone know how these compare to the KD VI? I wanna Nike ID a pair of the SS, but the stores around me don't have any Kobe's in stock. I wear a 9.5 in the KD VI, should I size up, or are they both pretty even?

Sparks were exclusive to China, where as the WTK had a US releases thus more pairs available. But asking Spark dollars? That's not my opinion on what the market should be, that's fact.

Last edited:
Do you guys think its a good time/idea to try to trade or sell my gamma 11's right now to buy some WTKs?

Sparks were exclusive to China, where as the WTK had a US releases thus more pairs available. But asking Spark dollars? That's not my opinion on what the market should be, that's fact.
Fact?  Do you even know what the word means?  Is there some unofficial resell manual that dictates what a particular shoe SHOULD sell for?  Banned 1's are more limited than Preheat LeBron 8's.  Shouldn't they cost more in your "factual" scenario?

Buyers and sellers create the market.  It's on both to do what they need to do as it pertains to following the trends of the market in order to get what they feel the price that benefits them.  This is not a hard concept.  Not sure why you're having trouble grasping it.

Reactions: lyl
Back
Top Bottom