OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

sad man.  its impossible to find these crimson laces... I am afraid to wear these in a league game now, might just give out, that would be kind of embarrassing lol.   

should have taken a closer pic, the laces are really thin if I zoom in

That sucks bro. I haven't really checked my pair if they're like that also. I use mine for casual use only. Lemme know if you ever find those same laces lol

Just realized the SS finally gave me the spare pair of black laces I've been wanting for my Christmas lights. Excellent

Last edited:
That sucks bro. I haven't really checked my pair if they're like that also. I use mine for casual use only. Lemme know if you ever find those same laces lol
Ill def post if I find anything close, I tried using my xmas dunks red laces, but the laces are a much darker red.    If you only use it for casual use, you dont have to worry.  I use mine to ball,  its been about 9 months.  I never knew laces in this color would be so difficult to find 
eyes.gif

that pic above is the reason why i dont/wont hoop in  limited edition kicks......not that theres anything wrong with it, but its too hard to get another pair if i messed em up......general releases perform just as good, plus my game should impress people not my kicks.....but thats just me, i guess

Awesome thanks for the link

Accidentally ordered my US size instead of UK size lol hopefully they can switch it
tongue.gif
i was heart broken when i saw sz10 was sold out. that was UK size so went back and got a sz9.5

thanks to whoever found them and posted the link!

No luck on raffle for YOTH, online is my only hope

Is anyone watching the Syracuse game right now? One of the guys has the WTK's on!

No luck on raffle for YOTH, online is my only hope

Is anyone watching the Syracuse game right now? One of the guys has the WTK's on!
You sure they said they would call saturday? My ftl manager said monday even though it said saturday online. I doubt he looked into it afterward and decided to change it to a one day sign up. There was like nobody on the list.

Just came in, has anyone done a lace swap on these?
I did but I put in the lime green lace in the orange side and it was kinda different but I think if u wanna see a real difference try putting in the dark green lace to see how it wld look...When I wore mines out, everybody was like, "Damn...Those are very different and nice"

Last edited:

sad man.  its impossible to find these crimson laces... I am afraid to wear these in a league game now, might just give out, that would be kind of embarrassing lol.   

should have taken a closer pic, the laces are really thin if I zoom in

Mine are like that too. Still gets the job done though(for now). If they ever give out I'll just use black laces, no biggy

GR Kobe's aren't GR here. Every Footlocker might get them, but they're only getting a size run or two. So it's still like they're limited. There's still no reason for a raffle though. The only time where I saw more than a couple of people waiting was for the Venice Beach's, and even with those they still had my size after I got the black toes.

Lebrons and KD's are more popular.

Where are you located? If you don't mind me asking.

VA

Last edited:
Oh I feel ya...my FTL doesn't get anything, ever. Last thing I saw were KD VI aways two weeks after release. I'm just talking about getting them online, shouldn't be difficult.

Anyone here will to help someone out on kobe releases? I'm in a small town and nobody sells Kobe's here. Footlockers/champs/finishlines I have to go to Atlanta for any big shoe release.

Back
Top Bottom