OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

And these are $160 because why???

sick.gif
Not even a spare set of laces. It seems like the extra $20 is for the translucent sole like on the SS.

How it should be.

Dope shoe in person.  Will probably cancel my NDC order since I was able to grab them at FTL.  They did FCFS and sold 8 pairs by the time I walked in.

Lunarlon as confirmed above.  Was not a fan of the shade of red on the other pairs.  Challenge Reds were just a weird looking shoe to me and the Red Camos were just a bit too dark for my taste.  Just didn't like how they put together most of the red based pairs.  These on the other hand are pretty nice.  The red pops.
Yeah, pics don't really do these justice. It's a bright red. In pics it looks more dull.

The swoosh is also more goldish metallic looking and not yellow.
Yeah, that makes the shoe for me.  The gold is a nice touch to tie it all together.  Simple and muted.  A bright yellow would've been too much.

The $160 tag is the deal breaker.  Ends up at $180 with tax and shipping.  Gotta have zoom for that price, even though I like the lunarlon, for that price you're looking at elites.

My girl copped me the yoth n it was a easy easy easy cop. No raffles or none of that **** we jus walked in about 3 paid and left. I really really wanted the xmas tho smh guess I'll have to deal wit these

I had purchased the 2012 YOTD & 2012 A jordans a while back. The insoles were part of the package. I bought the shoes strictly for hooping, but it's a bonus that the insoles fit perfectly in the kobe 8s.

Does anyone know if the regular Jordan 2012 have removable insoles or only the ones that were part of the pack?

Really want to cop those sulfurs off of FTL...Why the hell are they no discounts tho. Got several VIP coupons and another code, I could have these bad boys for $80.

I'm glad they are available for people who like them to purchase. Why laugh unless your a reseller.
lol never been a reseller I left a pair of gamma 11s at finishline for someone else to cop at retail. Just laughing at the fact that Nike tried to hype this up and it didn't work out.

Can't believe they have FSR in YOTH, but no size 13 ...

Come on Nike.

And to make matters worse, I was up at 5 AM and struck out on the 13.

SMH.

:smh:

Does anyone know if the regular Jordan 2012 have removable insoles or only the ones that were part of the pack?
All of the jordan 2012 had removable insoles…the packs only gave more options. 

Example: my 2012 A jordan only came with the blue fly over zoom insoles.

Last edited:
To my photographers out there, someone please take quality pics of the YOTH because it's looking like the color is yellow on the swoosh and laces bases off pictures and now I'm hearing it's gold

Damn after having the yoth in hand, these are in my top 3 favorite 8 cw and that's saying a lot because these were my favorite model this year. They are really nice.

Back
Top Bottom