OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Been looking for the Pit viper or green glow in a size 6 for some time now. >D

Retail of course.

Last edited:

Picked up a nice Kobe shirt this morning.
It's all black with a gold emblem and gold swoosh.
From where?

Saw the YOTH in person... I see why they are still sitting. Nothing impressive about them IMO.

Anyway, wore these for the 1st time. Turned quite a few heads.

Last edited:
Glad was able to cop these YOTH with ease. Was digging this cw since it first showed up something about that red and gold/yellow with that hint of blue looks nice including the pattern. First kobe 8 I copped since the taipans. Still can't believe cats trying to sell this on cl for 200+ smh

Blue blitz are the 8s I wore the most.Love them and they are slept on.

Cant wait to get my SS's in.

Saw the YOTH in person... I see why they are still sitting. Nothing impressive about them IMO.

Anyway, wore these for the 1st time. Turned quite a few heads.

Yeah sure you did.

Funny, these sat, and I feel the exact same way about these.

Yeah sure you did.

Funny, these sat, and I feel the exact same way about these.

:lol: how he gonna talk about a shoe sitting but then turn around and brag about another shoe that was easily available just like the YOTH :smh: ....

YOTH are nice Idc what anyone else thinks

YOTH looking good up there they remind me of superman too. I'm really trying to chill for a bit but some of the pics make me want them I'm just trying to hold out so I can pay resell on the SS. Seen some go for 225 shipped not ideal but I need them in the collection.

The yoth looks 10x better in person. I wasn't really feeling em rill I got to go n put em on. I think people will regret passing later on

I was able to get a pair from my connection because I was at work. I refuse to pay over retail for any release in 2014.

Back
Top Bottom