OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

:lol: @ the butt hurt over someone not liking a sneaker.

No little man, I found the irony in someone commenting how a sneaker sat after a day and then proceeding to post probably one of the bottom five selling Kobe's.

And the ever infamous...I turned heads/broke necks

I might look at your sneakers because I don't like them or think to myself I'm glad I didn't get those

because I looked at your sneakers doesn't mean I actually liked your sneakers.

Anything else you want to assume smart guy?

Last edited:
Thinking of dropping $400 on WTK's... the THIRST... I don't know, probably won't ever really get any lower than that so might as well cop now. After all the pairs dry up I think they will hold its value around the grey market for ~$500-600.  But damn I also want to drop $400 on the Kobe 4 and 5's in a few days... damn it.

Last edited:

Thinking of dropping $400 on WTK's... the THIRST... I don't know, probably won't ever really get any lower than that so might as well cop now. After all the pairs dry up I think they will hold its value around the grey market for ~$500-600.  But damn I also want to drop $400 on the Kobe 4 and 5's in a few days... damn it.
The irony...

Predicting something due to past prices like BHM's hovering over $300, etc. You can gauge it. They're not selling for $1,000.

I would probably trade my Christmas Kobe's for some mambacurials in a 11.5 but I'm going to wait until stock dries up.

I would probably trade my Christmas Kobe's for some mambacurials in a 11.5 but I'm going to wait until stock dries up.
is someone really offering that trade ? Just me but I wouldn't trade MCs for Xmas v1 or v2, I just feel MCs are much nicer but I know that is personal opinion if you can get it go for it

Last edited:
Purp gradients just came in.... Bootyfull... Didn't even think about it but wore my gradient 6s today cause of the bad weather.... Two of my all time favorite kobe Cws

Last edited:
Too bad theres no crimson in the SS like there was in the first Christmas 8's. I have spare crimson laces with nowhere to put em, these were just put in to see how it would look lol

I'm going to use red laces for my YOTH. Took them out of my milk snakes and used python's for them originally.

^I'd like to see that lace swap.

Really stoked to get my YOTH in -- last Kobe 8 pickup was like 6 months ago
indifferent.gif

Just got my pair of Kobe 8 SS in and they are dope.Really amazing quality and well made.

However,I am stuck on whether or not to keep them or make 2 Nike ID's.I want to make a red october and a kobe 8 big bang before the 9's come out and you cant do anymore 8 ids.

Back
Top Bottom