OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Why laugh unless your a reseller.
The same reason we(or maybe just me) laugh when the elites sit, and other "special" nikes sit. These gimmicky reasons to run up the price is annoying as ****

The BHM funded a charity, didn't say how much per pair just that a donation was given in part with the releases.

Last edited:

Man, I would have been all over the fireworks at that price.
When I first saw them (my size) they were already over 400 on Ebay .
I held off because of rumors they would drop here in the US.
You never know...:rolleyes

Last edited:
Yup that's my size too, if I was closer to there I'd go pick it up Friday I'm upstate New York Orange County
I just bought a pair off an eBay seller for $200 shipped flat, talked him down for 2 days. I also had another one which was local in Brooklyn at the same price but he said he was going to sell them for $220 to someone.
lol it's funny because I'm literally like one hour from the Bronx but anything outside of NYC is considered upstate

I wish I was closer to that HOH but too far for me
I live in the Bronx, everything outside of the city is Upstate to us. I couldnt name many other cities outside of the five boroughs other than the bigger ones and I work for the Dept. of Transportation
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Rochester is the third most populated city in NYS...I didn't even know that. Buffalo is second. I know Yonkers, Syracuse and Albany are probably up there. The only other part of the state I've spent time in was the Adirondacks (every NYer should make it up there, it's beautiful).

So the YOTH is up. I guess the preludes mark the end of the 8?

Ok so I'm not going to take any chances and buy the WTK's from some bigcartel or newly bought website. I need to get my hands on these in a LEGIT way so I can wear them to the game at the end of this month so I am looking for any legit site that has 11.5-12, help a brutha out fam.....

Damn thinking of copping the Prelude IV and V's now just to use as trade bait.

Last edited:
Really don't like the YOTH

Hate the color combo. Still trying to find volts for retail. So thirsty.

As mentioned earlier yup a few months from now we'll hear how some wish they wouldnt have passed on the YOTH. Soon as those green glows get lifted off exclusion im grabbing a pair.

The hunt is still on for fades milksnakes & pit vipers in a 12

No, they're both trash :lol:

If I had to choose I would pick WTK's, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup,definitely need them prelude 8s.I am going to miss the 8s.

Still wish they hope show the 9 lows and mids soon.

My Kobe SS got some action today. Was looking at snowboard boots and the girl helping me out was like "OMG you have to left me rub your shoe!"

Should have said, only if I can rub your....

As mentioned earlier yup a few months from now we'll hear how some wish they wouldnt have passed on the YOTH. Soon as those green glows get lifted off exclusion im grabbing a pair.

Always happens, especially when people see them in person

+$20 = "nike" on the shoelace tips. Haha

:lol: Kobe laces seem so random

Looking back on it, I wish I would have copped the fireworks for $350 when I had the chance. :\

Yeah, I figured they would come state side :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom